Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
With Sir Steve as a mentor, obviously - because Warnock is unavailable.
Perhaps David Wright and Matt Lawrence on the staff. And Paul Barron ?
Goalkeeping coach? Or hair stylist?

Anyway enough nonsense, clocks ticking.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:38 AM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
With Sir Steve as a mentor, obviously - because Warnock is unavailable.
Perhaps David Wright and Matt Lawrence on the staff. And Paul Barron ?
I'm surprised you didn't find a place Tomas Brolin in that dream team!
Old 23-12-2016, 11:44 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One thing for sure is, he has had the time to analyze many players so if we appoint him that should be in our favour. Surely there are many at the club who will make him aware of our weaknesses and what is required in this window asap.
Old 24-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Player manager. Nailed on.
Gutted for Nugent
Old 24-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Gutted for Nugent
He must think the move to Palace is destined never to happen. Keep the faith Nugey.
Old 24-12-2016, 10:04 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Build it and they will come.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:00 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's cold in here....Has someone just opened a window? A TRANSFER WINDOW?

Big Sam: "I'm looking for two players. Three if finances allow"

Gestede's off to Boro. Much like my steak, this deal is done.

Cheers Steakyboys,

Carlos
Old 03-01-2017, 07:36 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In the main stand with Steve Parish tonight before a potential move.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:34 AM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
In the main stand with Steve Parish tonight before a potential move.
Is that true? I've got a mate who's a Millwall fan who looks exactly like Nuge and sometimes pretends to be him for comedy effect. Anyway, he told me he was definitely coming to Palace.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With Boro signing Gestede, that puts Nugent effectively fifth choice - behind Negredo, Rhodes, Gestede and (another man who should be a Palace legend) Stuani.

Surely the time is right for the prophecy to be fulfilled and Da Nuge to complete the most protracted transfer of all time, and then fire the goals to keep us up!
Old 06-01-2017, 09:37 AM

krupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I heard he's off to Trumps inaugural...
Old 06-01-2017, 09:43 AM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still only 31, although feels like he should be 41 due to this thread! If we're going to get three over the line this could be nailed on. Cost wise he's not going to command much, but does BFS think he's got the backbone. Is he capable and up for the fight because it would be legendary.

Last edited by bgh2172; 06-01-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:45 AM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgh2172 View Post
Still only 31, although feels like he should be 41 due to this thread! If we're going to get three over the line this could nailed on. Cost wise he's not going to command much, but does BFS think he's got the backbone. Is he capable and up for the fight because it would be legendary.
If this is what it has come to we are doomed I tell you, dooooooooomed
Old 06-01-2017, 09:49 AM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
If this is what it has come to we are doomed I tell you, dooooooooomed
Don't worry, we know BFS likes to email the players, so first thing to do if Da Nuge signs is email him this thread!!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:12 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe this is why the press conference was put back from yesterday to today, so that Nugent can be announced!

Can you imagine the lift it would give the fan base when he finally walks out in red and blue at Selhurst against Everton in a few weeks time.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Feels like we've been after him for years.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

'You'd better not shout, you'd better not cry'
Old 09-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Missed him again. Derby got him across the line first.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

ffs. Always the bridesmaid. I bet he was muttering that under his breath as he signed the contract.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:49 PM
I've broken bad

He'll get Derby promoted and then be passed onto us for our promotion aspirations next season!!