Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky  

Go Back   CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Don't know about that. But he has claimed to be a senior lawyer, and clearly is not even a lawyer.
Fraudulent misrepresentation?
Old 12-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't know about that. But he has claimed to be a senior lawyer, and clearly is not even a lawyer.
Imagine someone coming on the BBS and pretending they're something they're not.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:32 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Imagine someone coming on the BBS and pretending they're something they're not.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:40 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I understand that limited (Very) services are running from Caterham to Vic – not calling at East Croydon or Clapham. What’s the deal with these – anybody been on them? Are they a genuine alternative to working at home hunched over a coffee table?

P.S – day time telly is the pits.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:42 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
I understand that limited (Very) services are running from Caterham to Vic – not calling at East Croydon or Clapham. What’s the deal with these – anybody been on them? Are they a genuine alternative to working at home hunched over a coffee table?

I think the issue is coming home. I'm not going to risk this tomorrow but may do in the next wave
Old 12-01-2017, 09:49 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post

I got the 6.25 from Purley to Victoria yesterday,had the carriage to myself!!
Then on the way home got the 16.08 from Blackfriars to Purley,easy day
Old 12-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He doesn't claim to be a lawyer, tbf.
Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be...
Old 12-01-2017, 09:59 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
.... a bullshitter
Old 12-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
.... a bullshitter
Oh, the irony...
Old 12-01-2017, 10:03 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Don't sue me
Old 12-01-2017, 10:03 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be...
Grateful for what ASLEF are doing for my safety
Old 12-01-2017, 10:08 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
exactly. We might all be Palace saddos winding each other up but its our 'saddo Palace family' and all rows / moaning / wind ups should be be kept strictly on the BBS. For all the arguing the strength of the BBS is that you actually do get to see others' view points even if you don't agree with them.

Yep. If you only chat to people who agree with you, the whole place becomes a echo chamber.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:18 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
Guys, my suggestion would be not to post any PM's regardless of permission, put a line under the whole PM business and just refrain from PM'ing each other.

If there continues to be a problem, or something is going on behind the scenes, you can both contact a mod.

Can we please not bring tbis down to attacking people's livelihoods and airing dirty laundry.

Try to get back on topic. Thanks guys.
Excellent post, we're all Palace at the end of the day and wether we see eye to eye or not shouldn't need harsh and intimidating pms.
This thread has definitely rattled some posters up to now and for those who have been rattled wether train crew or commuter we should all respect each others views.
I'll take this opportunity to say if I have pissed anyone off I apologise, it's only my point of view I have expressed
Old 12-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Vendere e vincere

This letter was in my local paper. What do the drivers on here say re the allegation that DOO has been in use on Thameslink for 25 years?

Although not a solution to the dispute with an efficient bus service ferrying people between Oxted and Sevenoaks things are a lot easier than they were on strike days. Interesting that rail staff at Oxted told us nothing about it! A train driver I spoke to last week privately admitted to me that the argument about ‘safety’ is a bogus one, with Thameslink trains running for 25 years driver only, he told me it is all about job preservation in the face of technology. Don't get me wrong I have no respect for Southern management but the unions are seriously living in the past. Rather like the noticeably red flag waving ASLEF union ‘picket’ at London Bridge, that I have fronted up twice- they are a blast from a past long since departed an anachronism from a dinosaur museum. By the way Sam Gyimah our local MP is still very conspicuous with his total absence, maybe now he is a junior minister he feels too important to get his knees dirty in such mundane matters as helping his constituents who are suffering so much? If so he should think again as a great many people are immensely unimpressed, he needs to seriously step up!
Old 12-01-2017, 10:23 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
As a supposed lawyer i would have thought you'd be able to read a post properly without completely misinterpreting it
He is selecting evidence and bending facts towards his point of view. He is clearly a lawyer.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This letter was in my local paper. What do the drivers on here say re the allegation that DOO has been in use on Thameslink for 25 years?

Although not a solution to the dispute with an efficient bus service ferrying people between Oxted and Sevenoaks things are a lot easier than they were on strike days. Interesting that rail staff at Oxted told us nothing about it! A train driver I spoke to last week privately admitted to me that the argument about ‘safety’ is a bogus one, with Thameslink trains running for 25 years driver only, he told me it is all about job preservation in the face of technology. Don't get me wrong I have no respect for Southern management but the unions are seriously living in the past. Rather like the noticeably red flag waving ASLEF union ‘picket’ at London Bridge, that I have fronted up twice- they are a blast from a past long since departed an anachronism from a dinosaur museum. By the way Sam Gyimah our local MP is still very conspicuous with his total absence, maybe now he is a junior minister he feels too important to get his knees dirty in such mundane matters as helping his constituents who are suffering so much? If so he should think again as a great many people are immensely unimpressed, he needs to seriously step up!
I would say. I don't work for Thameslink, I work for Southern.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:37 AM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well this thread has been a fun little read with my morning hangover.

Curious what these PMs are though.

Question for those involved as drivers/PR/imaginary lawyers is there an end in sight or is this Mexican standoff just at the early stages?
Old 12-01-2017, 10:38 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace All Over View Post
Yep it's going to happen and that's exactly what this strike is about - fear of job loss, and f... everybody else.

So let's make the investment in driverless trains now and prevent these twats from holding us all to ransom ever again.
aint gonna happen in your lifetime on UK mainline rail.

SaulAlinsky
Old 12-01-2017, 10:38 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

id like to know who that train driver was... weve had nothing but support from drivers from other companies.......

the RMT dispute with the guards is particially about job preservation but the ASLEF one isnt.

Thameslink AND Southern have had DOO for over 25 years.....

...but it was maximum 8 coach trains using decent platform based monitors NOT 12 car trains with the unsuitable cameras in the cab. A few years ago Thameslink did actually agree to do 12 car DOO using class 377 trains in exchange for a generous contract (to match Great Northerns). I believe the cameras screens are better in the cab than in the SOuthern trains.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:39 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
If driver-less cars are a reality, driver-less trains are too.

Aircraft operate on auto-pilot for the majority of their operation and there is nothing to prevent them being fully automatic other than the issue of keeping passengers comfortable with the idea.

Driver-less trains just need a suitable catalyst and industrial disputes will pretty much be the thing.
The Div that keeps on divving

SaulAlinsky