Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 12:43 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Eh? I'd like to see their numbers on that one.
BTW i', not saying that i agree with these figures just that the soc.cons are pushing them out there right now

source:To view the link you have to Register or Login

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
BTW i', not saying that i agree with these figures just that the soc.cons are pushing them out there right now

Using that date Brevik is in the Norwegian numbers I guess?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 08-12-2015, 12:56 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Using that date Brevik is in the Norwegian numbers I guess?
yes would guess so that was 2011

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Readers should also check the BBC news site which has background on the "independent" pollsters that gave him his data....even more biased than the recent Sun interpretation of a poll, and run by an arch islamaphobe.

Old 08-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Watching from Warmington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
I presume you hate HC so much as you consider her to be one of your self named "soc.lib" types (as real a beast as a unicorn in reality). As for The Donald, do share which of those values he presents you rate so highly?

Branding of whole nations as rapists and drug barons?
Mocking and making fun of people with disabilities?
Hatred of Gay people? (That figures in your case)
Rampant mysogeny and rating women on looks rather than talent?
Thinking black people in the US are not at excessive risk from the police?
Wanting non WASP people to be on a database or have some sort of badge?
Thinking all Jews are "good at doing deals"
Wanting no realistic controls on gun use and ownership?
Unfettered destruction of the environment in the name of profit?
Endless lying on all sorts of issues from thousands of Muslims allegedly cheering 9/11 in NYC to details of his own finances?
Blocking people travelling on a religious basis
Wanting no controls on big business?

The list goes on and on.

The man is not fit for any public office except for maybe in the Nazi cabinet in the 1930's.
And to reconfirm this, on live TV this morning, he called for Muslim internment camps, I eagerly await his attempt (like Tyson Fury is doing with his comments on women, homophobia etc) to say he didn't really say it, but hey, Donald, it's on tape now.

Old 08-12-2015, 02:51 PM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Quote:

Misleading because:

Serbia and Macedonia arent typical European countries

They ignore population size. See how the lowest European countries are the biggest.

Put another way, imagine tomorrow one angry swiss guard shoots a colleague. The Vatican will zoom straight to the top.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:09 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So these stats are valid then ? Interesting.

I am now convinced that Trump will be the Republican candidate and that he stands a good chance of winning. All the hot air being aimed at him merely makes him more attractive to people sick to death of conventional politics.

Warming to him by the hour now. All I need is Stephen Fry to attack him and I will then officially declare my support.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How are you going to officially declare your support?
Old 08-12-2015, 03:17 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
The bloke doesn't want to win an election. This is all a PR stunt and he's looking for a reason to be excluded so he can play the victim card. And he will keep trolling til he gets it
Old 08-12-2015, 03:18 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
All the hot air being aimed at him merely makes him more attractive to people sick to death of conventional politics.

Warming to him by the hour now. .

Does that mean you are warming to Corbyn as well ?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 08-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:

I am now convinced that Trump will be the Republican candidate and that he stands a good chance of winning. All the hot air being aimed at him merely makes him more attractive to people sick to death of conventional politics.

Warming to him by the hour now. All I need is Stephen Fry to attack him and I will then officially declare my support.
I'll help.

The bloke's a twat.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Thanks for that. Interesting to see the countries at the top of the list. The Norwegian one I think you could discount as a one off.

They should be looking at Canada's numbers if you ask me.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:25 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Does that mean you are warming to Corbyn as well ?

Actually I do have some love in my heart for Corbyn. He is a man of principle. Now I think those principles are destructive and treacherous but, to give credit where it is due, he sticks by those.

Of course, those self-same principles also make him an incredibly poor choice to actually lead a major political party because he brings absolutely no real leadership credibility to the table and will actively side with the interests of foreign people over that of the British but I get why people voted for him.

And that is the wider problem we have. For a whole host of reasons we have a political elite who seem to genuinely offer no real viable options. The left are not interested in anything other than patting themselves on the back about how damn tolerant they are (and woe betide anybody who dares to mess with that programme) and the right sold their souls out to corporate interests decades ago. Both support globalisation for different reasons.

So you have a vacuum. Which people like Trump are looking to fill.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Banned by Moderators

Russell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
People getting excited about election talk. Trump is trying to win votes.

Nothing he says will ever become policy.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Captain Brugge

Poosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Trump's tactics are probably good at cementing his 20% of the republican vote but I can't see it working if/when candidates start falling away. And the hot air is all his - this proposal is surely unconstitutional.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Captain Brugge

Poosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Those figures look strange, presume this is some lobby group?

Edit: this is the quote from the site:
This claim is simply not true. Mass public shootings – defined as four or more people killed, and not in the course of committing another crime, and not involving struggles over sovereignty. The focus on excluding shootings that do not involve other crimes (e.g., gang fights or robberies) has been used from the original research by Lott and Landes to more recently the FBI) from 2009 to the Charleston massacre (this matches the starting period for another recent study we did on US shootings and we chose that because that was the starting point that Bloomberg’s group had picked). The cases were complied doing a news search.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:41 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
What does a foreign leaders values have to do with your family?
We all get together on Thatcher's birthday and invade our neighbors garden shed. Good fun abounds.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:48 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poosence View Post
Trump's tactics are probably good at cementing his 20% of the republican vote but I can't see it working if/when candidates start falling away. And the hot air is all his - this proposal is surely unconstitutional.
The tactic tends to be that a candidate will play up their right wing stance for the primaries and then, when selected, tone it all down in the run up to the actual elections.

But I think things are different now in the US. The divides seem, at least from what I read and see, sharper. And Trump does seem to connect with people on a level that many of the other Republican candidates fail to do. A lot of people in the US want a wall built along the Mexican border. And not just those you would stereotype as red-necks. I think that this argument is far more nuanced than we see it portrayed over in this country. Perhaps he has gone a little OTT with this current outburst (even I baulked at it) but it will only take another mass casualty attack in the US for people opposing his proposal to be put on the back foot. I suspect that Trump is a lot shrewder than people give him credit for. As it is he can always moderate his stance. But those who oppose him cannot afford to make their own more severe.

Put him up against Hillary Clinton and you have perhaps the ultimate 'Marmite' Presidential election race looming. Both tend to provoke strong feelings in those who dislike them and I see nothing to gained by either side taking the middle ground.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:53 PM
Tried, but couldn't leave

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trump will ultimately run as an independent and destroy the Republican vote along the way. What's not to like? )

I am in the CPFC cult.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:59 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
The media over here absolutely despise Trump. When I can be bothered to watch the news some negative story or commentary about him is ever present. He's certainly going to win the primary in a landslide.