Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:50 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Looking forward to everyone coming on here to say how shit the stadium is. Which is why I'm not going.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:06 PM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tickets arrived today. I never did Upton Park (recently because of the ridiculous prices) and so this will be my first time at West Ham away.

I expect it will be similar to the old Stamford Bridge or old Wembley (which both had a dog track round the pitch) where you were a long way from the pitch.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:52 AM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Looking forward to everyone coming on here to say how shit the stadium is. Which is why I'm not going.
^^THIS ^^

with knobs on

Even spammers hate the stadium
Old 09-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's going to shit sure, but I like...

Drinking in London
Ticking grounds off the list

If it's really shit, and I reckon it will be, I just won't go again.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:09 AM
old git

pallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It might not be that bad, Westfield is nice.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:13 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
They'll be lots of empty West Ham seats. Plenty have stopped going. Not sure why, as they aren't returning to Upton Park anytime ever.

A classic case of careful what you wish for.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:17 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
They'll be lots of empty West Ham seats. Plenty have stopped going. Not sure why, as they aren't returning to Upton Park anytime ever.

Spurs next.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:20 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Spurs next.
I think that they will be fine. No major relocation, directly opposite to their current stadium. I also think that if Pochettino stays they'll leapfrog Arsenal and at some stage, they will win a title.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:58 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Spurs next.
Spurs are different. A much bigger club than West Ham and moving to a state if the art ground. Not a cobbled together second hand athletics ground.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Palace hero.

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
It's going to shit sure, but I like...

Drinking in London
Ticking grounds off the list

If it's really shit, and I reckon it will be, I just won't go again.
Yep. If the day out was just for football I would never bother.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:39 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Tickets came today
Old 10-01-2017, 10:29 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Had to get a ticket in the West Ham end as I didn't get my act together to buy a ticket for our end in time. Could be a horrendous 90 mins if those wankers beat us.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:00 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's away.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:50 PM

TC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Travelling Saturday London Bridge West Ham (A)

Could be fun at London Bridge saturday West Ham v Palace and Charlton v Millwall both KO at 3
Old 11-01-2017, 08:35 PM

smiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just seen this live on Sky Sports Ireland for those with access and apps.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post

More or less selling out for 3rd round fa cup game on a Friday night would say otherwise
Old 11-01-2017, 09:13 PM

Robin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know lots of neutrals who have bought seasons at the new stadium.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I know lots of neutrals who have bought seasons at the new stadium.
Not surprised - they were ridiculously cheap
Old 12-01-2017, 06:08 AM

Big Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Westfield is nice.
Dear god alive.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:09 AM

Groinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Where are the 'away' pubs for this game; anyone know?