Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-12-2016, 02:08 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
In programme from Saturday Hull supporters this weekend are being charged the usual £30 for adults while for under 21 and over 65 its £25. I assume this to be the same for our game as well.
Making up for the reduced adult prices by charging more for the concessions...that's classy.

I enjoyed the Olympics at this venue, but it looks grim for football.

Think I'll be giving this one a swerve.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Making up for the reduced adult prices by charging more for the concessions...that's classy.

I enjoyed the Olympics at this venue, but it looks grim for football.

Think I'll be giving this one a swerve.
Our concession prices are not hugely less. And speaking of Hull fans, I hope they didn't moan about West Ham, considering they charged us the max £30 and £24 for concessions, despite being in a part of the ground where home fans were charged almost half that.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:28 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Was excited about this when they moved there, but I am going to swerve it
Old 14-12-2016, 06:46 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we don't sell this out it will be an embarrassment
Old 15-12-2016, 01:18 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When do they go on sale?
Old 15-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
When do they go on sale?
Next week I would've thought.
Old 15-12-2016, 02:43 AM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath eagle View Post
Or a statement.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:04 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Next week I would've thought.
Cheers
Old 16-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
To who?
Old 16-12-2016, 04:28 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Since when have our performances affected away support. Especially in London.
Old 16-12-2016, 05:28 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will easily sell out as new ground in London, Will many of us return...doubtful..but lets see.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:26 PM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Tickets for our away Premier League match against West Ham on Saturday 14th January, kick-off 3.00pm, will be on sale from Tuesday 20th December in the following selling order:

Phase 1

Tuesday 20th December from 10am

Season ticket holders & paid members with 3300+ loyalty points

One ticket per client reference

Phase 2

Wednesday 21st December from 10am

Season ticket holders & paid members with 2500+ loyalty points

Phase 3

Thursday 22nd December from 10am

Season ticket holders & paid members with 1000+ loyalty points

Phase 4

Friday 23rd December from 10am

Season ticket holders and paid Members – No loyalty points

Phase 5

Tuesday 27th December from 10am

Season Ticket holders and paid members can book one additional ticket (maximum of two tickets per client reference) – No loyalty points requirement

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30

Seniors (65+) - £25

Under 21’s - £25

Under 16’s - £25
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 18-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Excellent. My one and only trip to this stadium for football.

Was checking my loyalty points early, I haven't got any for the Cup Final. Has anyone got any on their record? Doesn't make much of a difference for me, but an odd one as I got them for the Semi
Old 18-12-2016, 07:06 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Will sell out because even if our fans don't fancy it the touts who have season tickets in the Arthur probably will buy tickets for £30 and flog them to tourists.
Old 18-12-2016, 07:42 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
I will buy a ticket for this because I want to laugh at the stadium and I'm hoping Alan Fartjuice will be down the job centre by then. Big Fat Sam will do a number on his old team.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:02 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe a new manager or at least some new players by then
Old 19-12-2016, 09:59 AM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chance of this getting to phase 3?
Old 19-12-2016, 10:12 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've not been, but that looks like a horrible stadium!
I hadn't realised there was such a dreadful gap between the tiers.
It must be a terrible atmosphere. No wonder they're struggling to play in it.

Last edited by jhc; 19-12-2016 at 10:21 AM.
Old 19-12-2016, 10:18 AM

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
no intention of visiting that place, horrible stadium, horrible fans, horrible owners, horrible club