Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-12-2016, 10:24 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will go to tick it off the list but not looking forward to the view and attempted walk back to a tube stop.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 19-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be going to 'tick off' but doubt if I will ever return for football.
Wanky club who have sold their sole.
Old 19-12-2016, 10:46 AM

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know people like 'ticking off' grounds, but seriously, what's the point with such a stadium and of course the 'deal' involved with them getting it.

Grubby club in every way.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:40 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Is there a specific away tube station that is recommended for away fans?
Old 19-12-2016, 11:51 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
I know people like 'ticking off' grounds, but seriously, what's the point with such a stadium and of course the 'deal' involved with them getting it.

To see what it's actually like. And to see Palace play, of course!
Old 19-12-2016, 12:09 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:

When they move out after it flops it will be one of those quirky ones you can say you have been to. A bit like palace at the millenium stadium. Gutted I missed that as I was out of the country but it is unlikely to happen again.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Away S/T has been processed, got row 31 of block 218, which I think is the front of the Upper. Probably the pink bit bottom right on this plan?

Expect there to be a bit of the track between my seats and the lower tier.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 19-12-2016, 12:21 PM

Hancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Was checking my loyalty points early, I haven't got any for the Cup Final. Has anyone got any on their record? Doesn't make much of a difference for me, but an odd one as I got them for the Semi
Took me a while to realise I had mine. For me, the semi is labelled as a Manual Adjustment, with the reason as the semi. The final is logged as an away game and just says "Manchester United 21/05/16"
Old 19-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Fair enough, and I doubt I will bother again soon (if we are even in the same division). But I do like ticking off grounds - Brighton at a running track that I had raced around at an actual event being my favourite. As WLY...says, its the quirky bits like the Millennium that is appealing. I get your point about the whole stinking affair mind.
Old 19-12-2016, 01:06 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

It's only 11 minutes on the train for me and by far the quickest Premier League ground to get to. A bit like you choosing to go to the credit card ground near your house. If it were in the North West you might not bother.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Pride of South London

SJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking to get me and the old man tickets to this for christmas, but the phasing has made that a proper ball ache...

Plus the fact it seems that 80% of the away seating is toilet
Old 20-12-2016, 10:12 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
got my kid adult lower tier, rather pay extra than risk upper tier view
Old 20-12-2016, 10:16 AM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've done the same myself. Got through on the phone very quickly.

I think it's the same price for upper and lower.
Old 20-12-2016, 10:27 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Offered row 3 lower or row 48 upper. Can't imagine the view is great for either tbh
Old 20-12-2016, 10:56 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Offered row 3 lower or row 48 upper. Can't imagine the view is great for either tbh
Probably a blessing
Old 20-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
the point is to tick it off the list

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 20-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
got my kid adult lower tier, rather pay extra than risk upper tier view
bugger, I chose upper tier thinking the view would be better. have a I ballsed up?!

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 20-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
bugger, I chose upper tier thinking the view would be better. have a I ballsed up?!
Better angle, but binoculars needed by the look of it. I got row 9 in the lower. Hopefully just about high enough for a reasonable view.
Old 20-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was advised to go halfway up in the lower tier, so i did.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 20-12-2016, 02:45 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep. I've spoken to fans of other clubs who've played there and all said avoid the upper tier unless your eyesight is at least as good as those accepted to train to be fighter pilots.