Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-12-2016, 10:17 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade 70 View Post
There is a twitter note on the Palace site says

The phones and online ticketing system are currently down. The providers are working on the fault and we apologise for the inconvenience.

I suppose some praise to them for putting a note up

I'm calling and I'm now down to caller number 15 in the queue so something must be working on the phones? Unless I'm wasting my time?
Old 21-12-2016, 10:20 AM

Eleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterEleanor_CPFC worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
You can get through on the phone but then they tell you that they can't book the tickets. Hanging up is probably the best option
Old 21-12-2016, 10:22 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor_CPFC View Post
You can get through on the phone but then they tell you that they can't book the tickets. Hanging up is probably the best option
I went from caller number 15 to caller number 6 in the space of 30 seconds. I thought it was too good to be true!
Old 21-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Hol user Barcelona Based

Barcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As always Not good from our club! why leave people hanging on the phone so long to tell them systems are down when they can leave a message saying what the issues are?

Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I work nights so got up early to buy Wet spam! Oh well I suppose it will be up again soon lol
Old 21-12-2016, 10:39 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
The Premier League is slowly ripping the guts out of our club. Still, it won't be too much longer, until normal service is restored. Parish and Pardew together will make that a reality. I've given up trying to purchase tickets for my father and I, can never get two sat together. On the rare occasion when we do sit together, we're surrounded by tourists, who all leave at half time. If that's what being in the Premier League is all about then I'll be glad to see the back of it.

Last edited by dowieslovechild; 21-12-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
The Premier League is slowly ripping the guts out of our club. Still, it won't be too much longer, until reality us restored. Parish and Pardew together will make that a reality.
I fear you may be going a little OTT.

It's just an error with the ticketing system.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I do feel that everything off the field has taken a back seat though. We now have more money than ever and the tickets system is shit. Like I said earlier in the thread, this kind of thing isn't a one off.

Was anyone else in the Red&Blue at the weekend when the tills stopped working, so they just stopped serving drinks?

Joke operation and any normal business wouldn't be able to exist like this.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Hol user Barcelona Based

Barcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Working now

Wet spam tickets sorted ! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLES!
Old 21-12-2016, 10:48 AM
51 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First time I've had a problem with the on-line ticketing system in a long while.

I'm not sure why people are moaning.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Yep, working!

Does this mean we're not getting relegated now?
Old 21-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Does anyone know if there are any lower tier tickets left?
Old 21-12-2016, 10:52 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I fear you may be going a little OTT.

It's just an error with the ticketing system.
I sat with the prawn sandwich brigade for the United game. The service was just as poor over there. The VPs were all crammed into a small room and staff were cut to accommodate the bigger willy wavers in the boardroom. The pre-match food ran out, there was one barman, they ran out of plates and cutlery, it was a complete shambles. Thank goodness that it was a freebie. I would have been gutted to have paid thousands for that hospitality.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Quote:
I sat with the prawn sandwich brigade for the United game. The service was just as poor over there. The VPs were all crammed into a small room and staff were cut to accommodate the bigger willy wavers in the boardroom. The pre-match food ran out, there was one barman, they ran out of plates and cutlery, it was a complete shambles.
That'll teach you
Old 21-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Booked. Looks like I'm about 17 miles from the pitch but I was expecting that.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
That'll teach you
It did. The food looked proper jank and they were serving up yellow Smash potato.

WTF was that meant to be?

Last edited by dowieslovechild; 21-12-2016 at 10:59 AM.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Quote:
It did. The food looked proper jank and they were serving up yellow Smash potato.

WTF was that meant to be?
Good God.

If it's any consolation the beer queues in the Holmesdale are still a joke, although I'd say the service has got marginally better this season.

Why they don't pre-pour/open 100 drinks just before half-time is still beyond me. It's just common sense.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Quote:
Does anyone know if there are any lower tier tickets left?
To answer my own question they're now offering block 120, row 2 if anyone's interested. You may be watching the entire game through a net though.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Hol user Barcelona Based

Had an hours kip and got up specially then website wouldnt loads and then spent 20 mins on hold to be told system down, not really a mega moan just frustrating and noooooo sleep yet happy now
night night
Old 21-12-2016, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Good God.

If it's any consolation the beer queues in the Holmesdale are still a joke, although I'd say the service has got marginally better this season.

Why they don't pre-pour/open 100 drinks just before half-time is still beyond me. It's just common sense.
It was no big deal to me, that was my mate's food, and I passed on the opportunity to eat it. He did make me laugh though, when he loudly announced "it's nice to get Smash on a Wednesday". Joking aside, this was served in the Director's Lounge, so what must the perception of visitors be?
Old 21-12-2016, 11:10 AM

All booked but lower tier sold out unfortunately. Apparently it was the ticketing team's Christmas party last night. I bet they're loving it this morning!