Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-12-2016, 11:12 AM
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All booked loooks like I'm at the back of the upper tier better get the binoculars out!!
Old 21-12-2016, 11:12 AM

Hancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHancpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
To answer my own question they're now offering block 120, row 2 if anyone's interested. You may be watching the entire game through a net though.
I've just got block 120, row 9
Old 21-12-2016, 11:17 AM

Oli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why they don't pre-pour/open 100 drinks just before half-time is still beyond me. It's just common sense.
I think you've answered your own question there
Old 21-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancpfc View Post
I've just got block 120, row 9
You may get the crossbar if you're lucky

Lower tier appears to be sold out now. Row 44 in the upper is the lowest I've been offered in the last 20 mins. Not sure whether to take them or wait for block 220 (which I'm guessing will go on sale next).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I think you've answered your own question there
Good point.

Last edited by Kirby; 21-12-2016 at 11:40 AM.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:44 AM

Oli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't wait myself - there's going to be huge demand for this game and by the look of things the view isn't great wherever you go. I'd just get what you can.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I wouldn't wait myself - there's going to be huge demand for this game and by the look of things the view isn't great wherever you go. I'd just get what you can.
I'm going to risk it and wait. Row 53 is the lowest being offered now. This is how far back 53 is, and I'm pretty sure they've zoomed in given some of the other pics I've seen.

Hoping to get row 30-40 in Block 220 when it appears, although there are limited seats at that level as blocks 220 and 221 start going up behind the big screen.

Last edited by Kirby; 21-12-2016 at 12:20 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:11 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
55 block 219.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:19 PM

jmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
450ish left. Will this make tomorrow? Want to get my dear old dad a ticket for xmas
Old 21-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Hol user Barcelona Based

Barcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaby View Post
55 block 219.

Not far from me 219 row 32

Closest photo I can find seem to be not too bad a view

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-12-2016, 12:42 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For a UH dweller like me, that doesn't seem too bad.

:-)
Old 21-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcelona B Fan View Post
Not far from me 219 row 32

Closest photo I can find seem to be not too bad a view

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Loving the comments by the person who had that seat:-

I hated this stadium. Everything is too far away and in this section I had to climb up 3 flights of stairs to get to my section from the concourse (same story every time I wanted to use the gents or get food/beer)

- brianmoy
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Very young thick c vnt

The ratings and comments on there certainly don't make for pleasant reading

Row 60 being offered now...
Old 21-12-2016, 12:52 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Bought ours today as it was selling out quick. Need to go back in for a couple more tomorrow. Sounds like we are long way back. However in some ways i would be disappointed if the stadium isn't rubbish for watching football. I can handle it for 90 minutes feeling smug about not having to do it every game of every season all so the owners could pocket a load of cash.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:52 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
R 33

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 21-12-2016, 01:14 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
The earlier problem was not down to Palace it was virgin media hubs being down. Several sites were not available.

Not sure this is going to get to tomorrow at the rate they are selling. I need 4 more tomorrow so fingers crossed!
Old 21-12-2016, 01:21 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Completely forgot about this. Just booked lower tier sold out and only rows 64 -80 left upper tier. Really annoyed I forgot about this as sounds like and awful view.
Old 21-12-2016, 01:26 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
219 row 57, bollocks should've got on this earlier
Old 21-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 View Post
Completely forgot about this. Just booked lower tier sold out and only rows 64 -80 left upper tier. Really annoyed I forgot about this as sounds like and awful view.
I think blocks 220 and 221 are still yet to go on sale as no-one's mentioned them in this thread yet. That's what I'm hoping anyway
Old 21-12-2016, 01:49 PM

pgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I think blocks 220 and 221 are still yet to go on sale as no-one's mentioned them in this thread yet. That's what I'm hoping anyway
The selling order was approximately 117>118>119>120>220>219>218

A few remain in 219 and then 218 will be scoffled up tomorrow morning
Old 21-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
The selling order was approximately 117>118>119>120>220>219>218

A few remain in 219 and then 218 will be scoffled up tomorrow morning
Is that definite?

218 would be fine, but I'm sure it was on sale earlier.