Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-12-2016, 07:36 PM

New LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I'm going, cant say I'm looking forward to it.
I think that's most of us every week at the moment.
Old 21-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
Cambridge v Blackpool looks tempting instead
Say hello to David Gregory if you go
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
wrong thread sorry
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 21-12-2016 at 09:32 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 09:30 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betray
So I have tried to book online, but it states I have reached my allocation???? Can anybody please help?
Old 21-12-2016, 11:10 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
So I have tried to book online, but it states I have reached my allocation???? Can anybody please help?
That means the system thinks that a ticket has already been bought against your client ref. If you think that is not the case, call the box office.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:14 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betrayvegas78 is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
That means the system thinks that a ticket has already been bought against your client ref. If you think that is not the case, call the box office.
Thank you mate, hassle calling them ! oh well. Cheers
Old 21-12-2016, 11:37 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
Thank you mate, hassle calling them ! oh well. Cheers
Has anyone got you on family and friends list? If so they may have booked it.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:17 AM

jmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Row 72 in the upper tier. Intense.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:20 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sold out - FS.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Virtually Insane

mrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrdance88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Pahahaha! I got row 71. Winnnnning.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:21 AM

St.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great - despite having the page open all morning I waited until 10 mins after the tickets went on sale this morning before ordering - now sold out. I'm not happy

Needless to say, I'm now after two tickets...
Old 22-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Good luck in there being actual seats that high up

Old 22-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got block 218 row 58 - what numbers are the first and last row in the upper tier?
Old 22-12-2016, 10:59 AM

middleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyes
is this sold out or have the BO just not loaded more tickets online?
Old 22-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
I got block 218 row 58 - what numbers are the first and last row in the upper tier?
Row 31 is the front row, row 75 the back

However for some blocks in the upper, the front row is a little bit higher than row 31 as there are all sorts of wonkey angles. In some blocks (eg above the big screen) the front row is row 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

Old 22-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Pride of South London

SJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is this sold out already? Desperately need 2 tickets but still have to wait until tomorrow before I can get any...not particularly bothered which seats but if it's sold out then I'm a vital Christmas present down a few days before Christmas
Old 22-12-2016, 11:44 AM

selhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhursthoover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPLDN View Post
Is this sold out already? Desperately need 2 tickets but still have to wait until tomorrow before I can get any...not particularly bothered which seats but if it's sold out then I'm a vital Christmas present down a few days before Christmas
Sold Out. A waiting list with 30 or so on the last I heard.
Old 22-12-2016, 12:52 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Defo sold our, I phoned this morning and got one of the last tickets there as. Was worth the 10 min wait on the phone
Old 22-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
B@llocks

Are there anymore coming available?
Old 22-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Old and jaded

davech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Suppose Pards is gonna need a ticket now....