Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Must be on sale next week I reckon. Perhaps. Maybe.

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 01-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I would have thought so, unless for some reason they are waiting regarding possible movement of the date, as per post #1 of this thread
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
If both teams knocked out of FA Cup third round ; bring forward to Saturday Jan 28 ? (4th Round date).
Old 07-01-2017, 12:09 PM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
If both teams knocked out of FA Cup third round ; bring forward to Saturday Jan 28 ? (4th Round date).
Not allowed by the premier League although I remember us doing this in the Championship a few years ago (v Norwich?) when it just needed both clubs to agree to the switch.

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 07-01-2017, 02:05 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is the likely Parish points needed?- 3000+?
Old 07-01-2017, 02:46 PM

jake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reckon 1 phase 3000+ then drop it to 2000. Posted own thread ,but got a coach going . Train back is 22.12 and its 27 stops to Clapham jct ! £25 leaving 2 ish
Old 08-01-2017, 09:41 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Finally on sale.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-01-2017, 10:44 AM

sherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddrod View Post
Finally on sale.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Given that the first phase is for 4000+ points, does anybody know how many people actually have 4000 pts? Is 3500+ likely to be enough?
Old 09-01-2017, 10:56 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
last train 2212 but gets in 0106
Old 09-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
last train 2212 but gets in 0106
And according to Jake, just above, 27 stops just to Clapham Junction! What ******* route is that
Old 09-01-2017, 11:32 AM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
4000 seems excessive but only time will tell. Demand will be way down on last year due to it being midweek and the terrible form.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odds Against View Post
What are the chances of this fixture being changed?

As far as I can workout if ourselves or Bournemouth get to the FA Cup 4th
round and either of the fixtures get moved to the Sunday then the game would get pushed back to Wednesday 1st February?

Could a 4th round cup tie get moved to Monday 30th and take precedence
over a PL fixture? If so when would the PL fixture be moved to? Pushed back to Thursday 2nd and the home game against Sunderland pushed back to Sunday 5th February?

I'm trying to take all possibilities in to consideration whilst booking up a 'Palace Tour' for some of our American supporters that I met on July's tour.

Any thoughts more than welcome.

Thanks
Won't be Bournemouth anyway.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:35 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Given that the first phase is for 4000+ points, does anybody know how many people actually have 4000 pts? Is 3500+ likely to be enough?
I think it's something 500 people people have 4000 points or more. The idea of offering it to them I guess is to guarantee them a ticket in what will a game with a low supply of tickets.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:52 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Bournemouth and Stoke tickets just been charged on away season. Bournemouth are taking the piss charging the full £30 for a midweek game. Stoke is £25
Old 09-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
I think it's something 500 people people have 4000 points or more.

Can't believe it's not more than 500, if I have over 4,000.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
It'll definitely go to phase 2 (3500+) as they'll have set the cut-off so that there'll be more than enough for phase 1. Beyond that it's guesswork but I reckon there's a good chance it'll go to at least phase 3 (3000+).
Old 09-01-2017, 05:16 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Realistically a 4/5 hour round trip on a January Tuesday night in the car, will almost certainly get smashed, busy at work...I'm hoping that my relatively low points' total (phase 5) might end up making the decision for me here...

What's out allocation?
Old 09-01-2017, 08:05 PM

wrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think we got 1100 last season
Old 09-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
And according to Jake, just above, 27 stops just to Clapham Junction! What ******* route is that
Normal route back, expect add in farnboro and also stops every small stop along new forest and Southampton

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 09-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I have 4100, but others I go with have 3800 to 3900, and they were near-regulars at aways in the Champ and early PL seasons.