Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
I really like him. Strong and pacy. Unlike Bolasie he can do it over 90 mins, and is a better defender (has played left back before) and left footed. Sign him up. More of a wing back though or winger so will be interesting. i think BFS wants to play 3 at the back with wing backs.
What is it with you trying to turn everyone into a wingback?

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He can operate at left back and midfield would be a good signing .

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's 24 , fairly versatile,homegrown, already played over 100 premiership games including over half of Leicester's Champion winning season. Leicester don't need the cash. WBA have made previous bids and Swansea are interested. Can't see Leicester letting him go for anything less than £15 million.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Eastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As I thought can play l.b l.w and center forward sounds a bit like Antonio at west ham..Leicester fans really don't rate him...bit as said before we've been there before...
Old 09-01-2017, 01:55 PM

costello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcostello will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Would be nice to sign someone with a resale value. Like Schlupp.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:58 PM

Mr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd love this. Very good player.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:01 PM

ChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Schlupp and Brady to sort out the left side. . . .. sell townsend? (heres to hoping)
Old 09-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
I really like him. Strong and pacy. Unlike Bolasie he can do it over 90 mins, and is a better defender (has played left back before) and left footed. Sign him up. More of a wing back though or winger so will be interesting. i think BFS wants to play 3 at the back with wing backs.
I think you are right. Great to see us finally linked with pace. Good age too. Think the trouble is the 'rejected' part though.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:07 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenDipper View Post
Schlupp and Brady to sort out the left side. . . .. sell townsend? (heres to hoping)
agreed
Old 09-01-2017, 02:07 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenDipper View Post
Brilliant plan, sort out the left wing and sell our only available right winger.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:09 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
What is it with you trying to turn everyone into a wingback?
Old 09-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
He regularly played LB for Leicester. He can play anywhere on the left hand side. Pacy, competitive and can be exciting. On the negative side, defensively he was prone to mistakes even at Championship level. He plays with his head down and so decisions aren't always great. Delivery bit flaky and certainly inconsistent. Would expect his highlights to look great bug his lowlights to be x-certificate. The saving grace is that he has been young and learning and probably played a little too early at too high a level. He definitely has something. I am not sure he is the answer to locking up our defence on the left but played just in front he might do a job. Not an obvious one for me though. But can only buy players that are available.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:13 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
The type of signing we should be making.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:27 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to think he was decent but he's been poor for Leicester recently and they have really suffered without Albrighton down the left. Maybe it's a lack of game time. He's still young so definitely has things going for him.

I think £10m is about fair to be honest. Even in today's crazy market.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:27 PM

ChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
Brilliant plan, sort out the left wing and sell our only available right winger.
I'd rather have either of puncheon or CYL out there. Zaha will then be able to go back to wreaking havoc on the right when back from AFCON. Townsend has been a big time Charlie, disinterested and not ready to dig in and get his hands dirty for this fight we will have over 2nd half of season.

Might also allow us to play 4-4-2 with Benteke and Remy so we can make use of benteke fully rather than being up top by himself and isolated. Mccarthur and cabaye in central midfield, with the rest of team picking itself.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
I used to think he was decent but he's been poor for Leicester recently and they have really suffered without Albrighton down the left. Maybe it's a lack of game time. He's still young so definitely has things going for him.

I think £10m is about fair to be honest. Even in today's crazy market.
Crikey, I would leave him alone if the fee is £10m. He is a much bigger gamble than Brady at that price I think.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDONMAN View Post
Time for Schlupp Plan B.
Olé!
Old 09-01-2017, 02:33 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently Norwich rejected a £10M bid for Bradey and Leicester have rejected a £9M bid for Schlupp.

It looks like we have £10Mish for a winger and there have been bids for a LB and CB also.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:35 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perhaps we could offer them Townsend in exchange, although given our current predicament shunting out another wide man so soon is bound to leave us short come the end of the window.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:50 PM

CaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
A poor mans bolasie

Fast and strong and causes chaos but shooting and final ball is woefull
You labelled him a poor mans Bolasie and then described Bolasie!
Closed Thread