Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 02:52 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
You labelled him a poor mans Bolasie and then described Bolasie!
Old 09-01-2017, 02:52 PM
pdemeagle

eaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglebhoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Apparently Norwich rejected a £10M bid for Bradey and Leicester have rejected a £9M bid for Schlupp.

It looks like we have £10Mish for a winger and there have been bids for a LB and CB also.

Care to name names of those targets if known please

Proud of the lads that saved us in 2010/11 and of the Lads who brought us up 2012/13 and then kept us in the PL in 2013/14, at last !

Honestly never thought I'd see a CPFC win at Old Trafford in my Lifetime, I will always remember Manchester United 1-2 Crystal Palace on 30/11/11, not to mention Dazzas Goal :D
Old 09-01-2017, 02:54 PM

Johnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnny Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Much better shout than Downing. Trouble is, can CPFC afford him, unless we offload a number of players. Mind you, plenty to choose from.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Yes please!
Old 09-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Funny name though.....
Old 09-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£9m. Rejected. The footballing world has officially gawn mad
Old 09-01-2017, 03:07 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Does Schlupp like Sloop?
Old 09-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Perhaps we could offer them Townsend in exchange, although given our current predicament shunting out another wide man so soon is bound to leave us short come the end of the window.
There are lots of things that supporters don't know about when buying/selling players, such as:
*Profit and Sustainability.
*The assessment is carried out in March (rather than December).
*The maximum loss limit is now £13m per Championship season (or £5m a season if the owner does not inject equity to cover losses).
*Losses are assessed over three seasons.
*The assessment of each club’s finances is a combination of a historic assessment (looking at figures for the two previous completed season) and an assessment over the season currently taking place.

I don't envy SP having to deal with all that,
Old 09-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He won't be on a big wedge at Leicester.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leicester fans want shot of him sounds a lot like Yala with the inconsistency and wrong decision making but he's 24 which I think is the age Yala was when he got more consistent (apart from goal scoring). Tbh if we are buying him as a winger sounds like he would replace Yala (finally and give us some pace to get up the pitch and relieve pressure on the defence and win free kicks) he can also play as a wingback.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:17 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglebhoy View Post
Care to name names of those targets if known please
Roussilon, Collins
Old 09-01-2017, 03:22 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Swap him for Mutch
Old 09-01-2017, 03:22 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Roussilon, Collins
If we got those two along with brady/schlupp I think it would be decent business..

We could do with a striker to be honest
Old 09-01-2017, 03:35 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Ooooh, interesting.

However, hasn't it been widely reported that Leicester will move for Brady should they move Schlupp on? So we're kinda shooting ourselves in the foot here...
Schlupp would suit us more imo.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:47 PM
This was a triumph.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
If we got those two along with brady/schlupp I think it would be decent business..

With Remy back and Kai Kai recalled the clubs thinking might be to use Kai Kai as the 3rd/4th choice. It's also interesting that BFS went with two up against Bolton. If the Jenkinson loan rumour turns out to also be true the he might be thinking of going 352 from time to time.

As I believe Schlupp and Jenkinson have experience of that.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:48 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

Defoe
Old 09-01-2017, 03:51 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like him, surprised when I saw it reported, rate him
Old 09-01-2017, 03:54 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
Defoe
We need a proper poacher like Defoe to feed off what we make, 34 and fit, would do a great kid for us imo
Old 09-01-2017, 04:02 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
£9m. Rejected. The footballing world has officially gawn mad
WBA bid 12 million last summer.

No surprises it was rejected, wonder if we had Champions League clauses.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:06 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
His surname is more an onomatopoetikon than anything