Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 04:14 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd definitely take Schlupp and think we should go in with a new bid. Rapid and a title winner

I assume he isn't going to AFCON with Ghana?
Old 09-01-2017, 04:29 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
Defoe
Not going to happen
Old 09-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by girvinator View Post
I'd definitely take Schlupp and think we should go in with a new bid. Rapid and a title winner

I assume he isn't going to AFCON with Ghana?
Interesting that a player not good enough for Ghana is valued at over 9m
Old 09-01-2017, 04:39 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
If we got those two along with brady/schlupp I think it would be decent business..

We could do with a striker to be honest
Schlupp n the LB would give us a seriously pacy left flank and once Zaha is back we'll be a far more balanced team.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Schlupp n the LB would give us a seriously pacy left flank and once Zaha is back we'll be a far more balanced team.
Schlupp is worse defensively than Souare.

West Brim had a bid higher than 9m rejected in the summer. They probably want more than 15m.

Very average player.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:10 PM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post

West Brim had a bid higher than 9m rejected in the summer. They probably want more than 15m.

Very average player.
If Pulis was interested he can't be that bad defensively or at least has the potential to improve a lot.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:12 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Pulis would never play him at left back

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 09-01-2017, 05:12 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm a fan of Schlupp.....in fact go back 2 and a half years ago and I predicted he'd do well in the Premiership.

He has gone off the ball recently and we in general think hes realised hes slipped down the pecking order at Leicester and lost a bit of interest that only a change of clubs can revive.....I think West Brom bid 12 Million and that was rejected.....
Old 09-01-2017, 05:16 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
I'm a fan of Schlupp.....in fact go back 2 and a half years ago and I predicted he'd do well in the Premiership.

He has gone off the ball recently and we in general think hes realised hes slipped down the pecking order at Leicester and lost a bit of interest that only a change of clubs can revive.....I think West Brom bid 12 Million and that was rejected.....
Do nt think he's worth much more than 12 Tbf, stretch to 15 but that would be top dollar for me, nice for you to have a player like him slip in order though
Old 09-01-2017, 05:16 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Type in ''Youtube Norwich 1 Leicester 2''....I think that was about the 2nd away game from last season,thats what hes capable of then and now...
Old 09-01-2017, 05:18 PM

Ben Chilwell has gone up the pecking order with some fantastic encouraging displays recently....it came just after Schlupp had a shocker away at Chelsea...hence 15 Million should do it at Scratchwood services...good luck...
Old 09-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:

Leicester1 putting aside your player loyalty as best you can:

- I don't think he is strong enough defensively for a 442 but might be OK for a 532 is that fair?
- he is probably best at left sided midfield where he will work hard and get up and down the pitch?
- is he really worth 12m or more? (Difficult to assess I know and maybe this factors in potential rather than performance)?

Thx.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:32 PM

hes not a left back in my opinion so yeah I'd go with that Mart....I n todays market 15 million may be about right.........
Old 09-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Replacement for Townsend? A player with energy and directness to play on the left, letting Wilfy do the business on the right?
Old 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post

Very average player.
Did you miss the bit where i said Schlupp & LB but he does have potential to play wing back.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:04 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
9m and they rejected it? Christ.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101 View Post
Not like they need the tbf & probably going rate for even average players now in the GREED league.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
hes not a left back in my opinion so yeah I'd go with that Mart....I n todays market 15 million may be about right.........
Cheers.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101 View Post
Today's prices = madness

Not surprised at all
Old 09-01-2017, 06:18 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
If we get Schlupp, Leicester get Brady I guess. Difficult, but who is the better option?
Closed Thread