Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Crystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Chris came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have faith in BFS and the Super Stat Computer. If this is one he has identified that is.

Super Kevin Phillips
Old 09-01-2017, 06:28 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
If we get Schlupp, Leicester get Brady I guess. Difficult, but who is the better option?
Good player, but in our situation I'd rather Brady and Jerome Bouillabaisse or whatever his name is if Schlupp is going to be 15m.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:50 PM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's basically Sako.

Never seen him left back but I can't imagine he's very strong there.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:09 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Happy with this. Good player.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:13 PM

nicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenicobos : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wow, it's a crazy market - there's got to be an awesome left back / winger in Europe somewhere for c.10m and without the crazy wages !
Old 09-01-2017, 07:26 PM

CPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
9million for Schlupp? He's decent, but 9m?
Old 09-01-2017, 07:27 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobos View Post
Wow, it's a crazy market - there's got to be an awesome left back / winger in Europe somewhere for c.10m and without the crazy wages !
Of course there is. Players in England are massively overpriced and the club will always pay far too much if we insist on "Premier League experience."

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 09-01-2017, 08:08 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Red and Blue Black Star

asante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Good player!
I have never rated him personally. Never saw much in him while playing for the black stars
Old 09-01-2017, 08:10 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
With the left sided players we are being linked too.. brady schlupp etc I reckon BFS is looking to go with wing backs..
Old 09-01-2017, 08:11 PM
pdemeagle

eaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Roussilon, Collins

Thanks, didn't realise we'd actually made offers on them already

Proud of the lads that saved us in 2010/11 and of the Lads who brought us up 2012/13 and then kept us in the PL in 2013/14, at last !

Honestly never thought I'd see a CPFC win at Old Trafford in my Lifetime, I will always remember Manchester United 1-2 Crystal Palace on 30/11/11, not to mention Dazzas Goal :D
Old 09-01-2017, 08:32 PM

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
With the left sided players we are being linked too.. brady schlupp etc I reckon BFS is looking to go with wing backs..
Ah I remember attacking wing backs

We decide not the EU
@GuyVerhofstadt.@EmmanuelMacron spoke about an open door for the UK. I agree. But it will be a brand new door, to a new united Europe with real powers. Very ominous.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 09-01-2017, 08:36 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_Palace View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
West Brom it is then
Old 09-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Someone is going to pay 15M for Jeffery Schlupp?

God help us all
Old 09-01-2017, 08:41 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
West Brom it is then
Probably..

I think we will end up with snodgrass
Old 09-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Probably..

I think we will end up with snodgrass
If the choice was Snoddy vs Schluppy I would preference Snod by quite some way in our circumstances. Brady probably a better investment.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
If the choice was Snoddy vs Schluppy I would preference Snod by quite some way in our circumstances. Brady probably a better investment.
I agree
Old 09-01-2017, 08:50 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Snoddy Schluppy Snod
Wot
Old 09-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Wot
Poetic licence and possibly influenced by the Uncle episode I am watching being centered on babies??? Plus a touch of autocorrect

Last edited by Martin H; 09-01-2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:59 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
how about we offer them Townsend in Part Ex?