Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-01-2017, 02:06 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
Fab comeback sweetie.

Why don't you just accept BFS is the manager, and just see how it turns out.
I'm sure if it all goes wrong, you will have ample time then to post all the historical misdemeanours.
You are right - there is no point posting anything more my little sugar plum. Just for the record though, I was happy that Pardew had to go and happy that someone not Palace related comes in - never seen the point of not getting the right person for the job unless it genuinely needs a Palace connection. People all have their own views and the fact that they are not the same as each others does not make any one specifically wrong but it does make things divisive.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 10-01-2017, 02:06 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Not for me. I never liked Pardew & I don't like Allardyce.

To be fair though, there's not many people I do like.

Coppell was my first love.
Since then only Dowie & Freedman have come close, but both wiped their nob on the curtains when my back was turned.
I was slightly tempted to write SC 4 TP on my pencil case once, but the Gillingham stuff always rankled with me. And then he fingered the dog & left.
ha! Love that.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
No they moan because Sammy Lee is proven as a liar in court in dodgy dealing with regard to underhand payment agents fees. But then I agree why moan as he was obviously going to turn up with Allerdyce like a bad penny.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
....rather a lot of people that even you would treat as acceptable have failed to tell the truth in court.

Lawyers for example.....
Old 10-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
Is Kevin Keen still involved at Palace.

Didnn't have anything positive to say about Allardyce so the same goes for Lee, all I can say is that they have the experience to get us out of the situation we are in now, which is the main aim for now, so we probably should leave the recriminations for later.

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/
Old 10-01-2017, 02:09 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speporoni View Post
Think they've got the wrong guy here To view the link you have to Register or Login
Ha ha ha
Old 10-01-2017, 02:09 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
....rather a lot of people that even you would treat as acceptable have failed to tell the truth in court.

Lawyers for example.....
Lawyers are professionally obliged to tell the truth in court and if they know their client is lying they have to stop representing them - doesn't happen often but it does sometimes.. Common misunderstanding that repeating something your client has said is the same as saying it yourself.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 10-01-2017, 02:10 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm in Block C - the clapping was muted and a sizable minority did not join in.
You only had to read twitter and facebook to see how many people didn't want Sam, I'd say the BBS was the only pro Allardyce board. Steve Parish received hundreds of bad messages on the day he was appointed. The HF statement received over 1,000 likes on Facebook and was shared nearly 250 times alone. I think the split we are seeing is very 50/50 and sadly as each side goes for it both sides are digging deeper in their trenches. I wish we had sacked Pardew with an actual plan forward instead of this.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 10-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Think they've got the wrong guy here To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

What would the reaction have been on here if he had been appointed?!
Old 10-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
FFS man, this is a nailed on chance to whinge and you're going to pass it up?
Not my scene i'm afraid. Actually the whole 'crooked' thing levelled against bfs/lfs doesn't really bother me. If they don't rip the club off and deliver decent football what's the problem.

I do however reserve the right to whinge about no red shorts and searchlights that wouldn't look out of place in a concentration camp though. And the t shirt guns can feck right off. I'm a xxl now for feck sake.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:14 PM
...well, I was in '99...

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm in the Holmesdale - no they didn't.
I'm also in the Holmesdale - and many people around me were also lukewarm at best in their welcome to Allardyce.

Anyone who thinks that his appointment has pleased the vast majority of Palace fans is in for a bit of a shock, in my opinion.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:19 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You are right - there is no point posting anything more my little sugar plum. Just for the record though, I was happy that Pardew had to go and happy that someone not Palace related comes in - never seen the point of not getting the right person for the job unless it genuinely needs a Palace connection. People all have their own views and the fact that they are not the same as each others does not make any one specifically wrong but it does make things divisive.
The problem you have is that have decided you don't like Sam/Sams and now it seems you are looking for ways to justify that.

Now if you don't like his persona or the fact he is fat or chews gum or drinks wine then I think probably need to grow up.

But if you are concerned with his off field activities then I get that but you also need to be specific. Not just he is dodgy or he was involved with this or that etc it has to be precise. And that is where people are falling down for me - Not seen anything on these boards to make me think I should be supporting them fully like they deserve at this stage.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:19 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
And the t shirt guns can feck right off. I'm a xxl now for feck sake.

Old 10-01-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Not just he is dodgy or he was involved with this or that etc it has to be precise. And that is where people are falling down for me
Now you're just being obtuse.

The reasons lots of people don't like him almost couldn't be better documented - most of it was played out in the (inter)national press for a week.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Like being slumped in the dugout furiously masticating on a fist sized wrigley? That was the BFS approach as the players wandered around vs Swansea City at Selhurst.
Maybe it's a Swansea City thing?

Old 10-01-2017, 02:28 PM

Canute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Welcome Sammy. Seems like a good coach and a good man.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:34 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaby View Post
Now you're just being obtuse.

The reasons lots of people don't like him almost couldn't be better documented - most of it was played out in the (inter)national press for a week.
Yeah and as Steve Parish said when he looked into it" There was nothing there..."

Which is the same as what I thought that the time. I honestly don't see what he did wrong. Actually the Woy thing was not very nice but that was the worst of it IMO.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:35 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So who Is the new goal keeper coach
Old 10-01-2017, 02:36 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think this is great, spends a lot of time on the training pitch and works with players individually.

Seems really hands on which is great.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:36 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sammy Lee Appointed

Even if England situation didn't happen, a lot of the haters would still not have liked Sam/s in my opinion. He's definitely a marmite character and I think many are using the England fiasco to beat the man they don't and didn't like.

I would bet that not one of us on this forum have not broken the law or been on the wrong side of authority's at one point or more in our lives so there's a lot of hypocrisy. Let's also remind ourselves that SA was found not guilty of any criminal charges btw for the England affair.