Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I the only one who doesn't give a **** as long as we win on a Saturday?
...well, I was in '99...

Andy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy in Rome : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
... and in other shock news, the Pope is reported as being very religious, and several bears have been spotted taking a crap in the woods.

Was always going to happen. BFS looks after his own... I hope and pray that these two will be able to work some magic and turn our dire form around - but I hope and pray even more fervently that Parish is going to keep a very, VERY close eye on transfer dealings in this window.
Probationary User

VKR1888 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
No palace connection so not welcomed by some.

Anyone who is surprised about this appointment is on another planet
Not surprised but can still be disappointed when it happens!
Old 10-01-2017, 12:17 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Everyone knew BFS was going to appoint him. What's the effing surprise??
Old 10-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shocked and offended by this.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:19 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The forlorn hope that the BFC was turning over a new leaf has now disappeared. And the constant banging on about AP being the same is complete bollocks. I don't expect to be managed by a saint, but i draw the line at being managed by odious crooks who happily siphon money out of the game/ the club they work for.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:20 PM

DarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDarkAngel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great appointment. Highly rated in the game. Coached at Southampton and Liverpool in recent years.

Massive upgrade on Millen
Old 10-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't give a **** as long as we win on a Saturday?
The voice of the silent majority, probably.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 10-01-2017, 12:21 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
What about someone who uses injunctions against the press to stop them printing stories about their extra marital misdemeanours?
Nothing to do with his employment - not shown as trying to rip people in the business off. After the court case I wonder how many agents will be putting Sammy Lee up as someone they will be contacting early on when they have a player to sell now all the dirty linen has been washed in public. Could impact negatively on our ability to bring people in.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 10-01-2017, 12:22 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unsurprising but good appointment in my eyes. Worked with Souness, Roy Evans, Houllier, Sven-Goran, Allardyce, Benítez and Koeman.

Experienced, very good player with Liverpool, decent track record at Bolton working with Sam and has worked with a lot of other style of managers. Good for the side overall.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 10-01-2017, 12:23 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch O View Post
Ah, so you are more an 'ignorance is bliss' kind of guy

More of a realist. Everyone's got their baggage in the upper echelons of modern football, so if I've learnt one thing since getting promoted it's to leave your morals in the Championship. Don't like it but that is how it is.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I was not happy with Pulis and pointed out his chequered past when appointed. Pardew has moral problems but they do not involved lying in court and shady dealings that affect his employment and the respect in which the players are likely to hold him. I just wonder having looked at our players exactly how much respect they have for someone fired from their last job for gross misconduct and with unpleasant information circulating about his pressure on players to sign with his preferred agent. Same applies to Sammy Lee.

And all those claiming that we do not have to employ moral people are quite right but I would prefer people who were not on the face of it corrupt in their employment. You can exaggerate all you like about donating to charity etc if it makes you feel better about welcoming them but this is a whole different level and if you cannot simply pretend it isn't by setting up extra high standards that no one reaches and pretending that there is no problem.
^^^^^^ this
Old 10-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Nothing to do with his employment - not shown as trying to rip people in the business off. After the court case I wonder how many agents will be putting Sammy Lee up as someone they will be contacting early on when they have a player to sell now all the dirty linen has been washed in public. Could impact positively on our ability to bring people in.
EFA
Old 10-01-2017, 12:25 PM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why don't people just let Allardyce get on with his job? Why does it matter who he appoints? If it means our team is going to put in proper performances then I'm all for it. Can't believe people get so worked up about someone they don't even know. I can't see how a lot of you will manage to cope with life while Sam is here. It's not as if any of you are going to have to work with them every day
Old 10-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But can he play left back?
Stroud1

minch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineminch1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You can please some of the people none of the time.

We are in the Premier League they are very experienced in the Premier league. Provided they show commitment and until they fail to achieve or carry out a misdemeanour with our club they have my backing. People have to be given a chance. Instant judgements before they have been given a chance are counter productive.

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
What about someone who uses injunctions against the press to stop them printing stories about their extra marital misdemeanours?
That is alleged to of happened and is personal.
The indivdiual who you are implying these allegations are against is no longer at the club and if you're aiming to ask the question of that am I upset that Pardew has gone? No, I thought his time should have been up in the summer and the FA Cup run allowed him a lot of time to try and recapture any sort of form of 2015.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:28 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
EFA
Nonsensical edit. Are you aware of the court case and who that SL's lies would be pissing off?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:29 PM
#buybackjedinak!!!

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
If he helps us win then good!
Old 10-01-2017, 12:29 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
**** sake
Any reason for your comment ?