Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
You cannot please everyone but maybe one or two
Old 03-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Some news is politics and some politics is news
Old 03-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Brexit is news sometimes.

And sometimes it is politics.

Presumably we can still discuss the former on here (especially if, like me, you have no political loyalties on the mafter, all parties being crap).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Waiting to read the Butler Business Plan on the extraction of all the political threads from GCC to the quiet cozy korner henceforth known as the Nasty Politics Forum.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:24 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some people don't know how to use "things" threads
Old 03-01-2019, 10:26 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Grown men sulk..
Old 03-01-2019, 10:32 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coffee tastes better after brushing your teeth than the other way round
Old 03-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Just when you think you’ve fully recovered from a hernia op, you haven’t
Old 03-01-2019, 10:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Just when you think you’ve fully recovered from a hernia op, you haven’t
Hope all is okay,I have mine in maybe two weeks.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The plural of Forum
Old 04-01-2019, 09:25 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

This now means the mods decision to create a separate Politics forum as the worst decision in BBS history
Old 04-01-2019, 09:28 AM
hey, its just an opinion

Quote:
Les Butler likes a spit roast, but not an orgy?
Old 04-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hope all is okay,I have mine in maybe two weeks.
Yes I was doing fine Les until Wednesday. Don’t know why but started getting some pain. Maybe the drive to Leeds and back and carrying some shopping (which I was told not to do for 6 weeks post op). Ok again now.

Good luck for yours
Old 04-01-2019, 05:46 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex View Post
The plural of Forum
Is usually "forums".
Old 04-01-2019, 05:48 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes I was doing fine Les until Wednesday. Don’t know why but started getting some pain. Maybe the drive to Leeds and back and carrying some shopping (which I was told not to do for 6 weeks post op). Ok again now.

Good luck for yours
What type of hernia, my northern chum? I may have to have my incisional hernia operated on some time this year and it sounds like it's going to be effing horrendous.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:

Good luck for yours
That we are dopey bastards when it comes to what a surgeon tells us to do and how we know better.

A few years back I hemorrhaged after being told not to do anything for two weeks,claret flooded the bathroom floor and had to call the taxi with the flashing light

I will take the 6 weeks.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:08 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
My Mum is a stubborn little fighter despite breaking ribs pelvis and wrist a few weeks before Christmas .... when I saw her today she was up about and refusing to use anything but the toilet despite it being upstairs and it is still a struggle for her to get up them. Suggestion of a chairlift was met with a look only a mum can give you that means don't you dare...her comment I am not old enough
Old 04-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
What type of hernia, my northern chum? I may have to have my incisional hernia operated on some time this year and it sounds like it's going to be effing horrendous.
Inguinal mine mate. Never heard of an incisional one - is it something to do with a previous op or something ie incision ?

Mine was pretty straight forward I think. Open though, not keyhole, and he found two of the blighters there when he got in - one direct and one indirect. Painful for a week or so after but strong painkillers did the trick. And then just a bit uncomfortable when sleeping etc. Two weeks off work. Over done it a couple of times and paid the price but all in all ok. Got one on the other side which will need doing sometime later this year probably.

Hope all goes well if you have yours done
Old 04-01-2019, 07:09 PM
jft39

Quote:
Inguinal mine mate. Never heard of an incisional one - is it something to do with a previous op or something ie incision ?

Mine was pretty straight forward I think. Open though, not keyhole, and he found two of the blighters there when he got in - one direct and one indirect. Painful for a week or so after but strong painkillers did the trick. And then just a bit uncomfortable when sleeping etc. Two weeks off work. Over done it a couple of times and paid the price but all in all ok. Got one on the other side which will need doing sometime later this year probably.

Hope all goes well if you have yours done
Ta. Mine is from when my jejenum exploded five years back and some cowboy stitched me up when he was drunk, it seems. Good luck with yours as well.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:54 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Consultant told me I've got a small sliding hernia. I don't know whether to be happy or offended.