Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-01-2019, 01:54 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Government Insolvency Service

Anyone ever claimed from this before?

So my employers very kindly haven't paid me since November and after the directors went awol for a while they have finally called in the liquidators and we have been told we are all now redundant. As they cannot pay our wages, we were told to apply online to get the money from the government. In my case I am not eligible for a redundancy payment as I was there just under 2 years, but my contract states I have 1 month's notice period. Does anyone know if you get paid this on top of outstsnding wages when you make such a claim as it is not really clear.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:55 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not an expert - normally James jumps in on these questions iirc.

This seems to have pretty clear info:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

From what you say, you were let go within the 14 days so are an ordinary creditor (lower ranked than preferred).
However, it does seem like you can claim upto 800 in any case, and maybe get the lot should the company (i.e. it's debts) now be bought by someone else.

Good luck.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:07 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Anyone ever claimed from this before?

So my employers very kindly haven't paid me since November and after the directors went awol for a while they have finally called in the liquidators and we have been told we are all now redundant. As they cannot pay our wages, we were told to apply online to get the money from the government. In my case I am not eligible for a redundancy payment as I was there just under 2 years, but my contract states I have 1 month's notice period. Does anyone know if you get paid this on top of outstsnding wages when you make such a claim as it is not really clear.
In theory, your notice period is paid out as part of your redundancy and is separately defined from your redundancy eligibility (its the notice period in your contract) - Whether you can claim that from the government I don't know (as its wages rather than redundancy entitlement). Probably worth contacting the liquidator as if that's not the case, then you are a creditor owed money from the liquidation.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 10-01-2019, 05:27 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Soon to hear that JC, hope all is well and that you get what you are entitled to.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:35 PM

alpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Old 31-01-2019, 04:10 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Cheers all, getting my money and have found a new job
Old 31-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Congrats, glad it's worked out ok
Old 31-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Missed this thread earlier.

Well played Jim. Delighted for you.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:23 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Good to hear that , hope it goes well for you.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:31 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
A happy ending, nice.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:40 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Good news indeed JC
Old 01-02-2019, 09:55 AM
A source of real news

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well done.

mik59 Brexit post 97654 "you could rule the result illegal tomorrow and still Brexit is enshrined in UK law"