Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-01-2019, 09:42 AM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Thats because Northerners have to eat when they can because they dont know when theyll have food again.
This is true
Old 08-01-2019, 10:05 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Thats because Northerners have to eat when they can because they dont know when theyll have food again.
With the country hurtling towards a no-deal Brexit, that will be true for all of us soon.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 08-01-2019, 10:08 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Both my wife's sisters and families came to stay with us for Christmas (unlike you lot, the Cardiff game was a blessed release for me !). One of her sister's has developed an obsession with keeping all left-over food and persuaded my wife to do the same with all our Christmas left-overs. Generally, I am very supportive of efforts to reduce food wastage but, notwithstanding my wife's excellent skills at rustling up something very palatable from left-overs, I am a little apprehensive about how she will manage with the variety of stuff currently cluttering up our fridge ...
Sprouts and trifle?
Old 08-01-2019, 10:21 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Both my wife's sisters and families came to stay with us for Christmas (unlike you lot, the Cardiff game was a blessed release for me !). One of her sister's has developed an obsession with keeping all left-over food and persuaded my wife to do the same with all our Christmas left-overs. Generally, I am very supportive of efforts to reduce food wastage but, notwithstanding my wife's excellent skills at rustling up something very palatable from left-overs, I am a little apprehensive about how she will manage with the variety of stuff currently cluttering up our fridge ...
Caviar with foie gras?
Old 08-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
With the country hurtling towards a no-deal Brexit, that will be true for all of us soon.
I might be wrong but I think that was kind of the point for some.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Not me....hello from mainland Europe.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 08-01-2019, 03:48 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Ah well that changes everything then. Im not sure you ever fessed up to living next door to work when you caused WW3 over packed lunches a while back
And where I work has a canteen that costs me 3 quid for a full lunch should there be no lunch at home.

All quite convenient.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I nearly always bring in lunch, so does everyone here. However most days we go out about half past one for the pre prandial vermouths, sherries etc.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:07 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Currently trying to save money so I am surviving on a 40p soup (Vegetable) from Tesco - But I noticed they do one called Stockdales for 29p. 29p for a can of Soup!!

Anyone do a cheaper (bought) lunch ?
Old 08-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Currently trying to save money so I am surviving on a 40p soup (Vegetable) from Tesco - But I noticed they do one called Stockdales for 29p. 29p for a can of Soup!!

Bovril
Old 08-01-2019, 06:32 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am astonished that you don't have staff to deal with this sort of function.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:46 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I nearly always bring in lunch, so does everyone here. However most days we go out about half past one for the pre prandial vermouths, sherries etc.
Id need a vermouth if someone was about to give me a prandial

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 08-01-2019, 08:51 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post

Asda sell 4 pack Heinz veg soup for 2 pounds, bit of bread and that soup is filling
Old 08-01-2019, 08:52 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Bovril
Haven't had that for a long time
Old 08-01-2019, 08:55 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Haven't had that for a long time
Love a bit of bovril in the winter
Old 08-01-2019, 08:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Love a bit of bovril in the winter
Agree, I am getting some