Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-05-2008, 01:55 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
that we are odds on to make the play offs at 3 0 up half time!!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
That Little Al gets maudlin after 12 cans of Stella.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 04-05-2008, 03:26 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I've known that for about the last ten years.

Mind you at least he doesn't get his cock out in public or get violent anymore or does he?

Sometimes it's great being three thousand miles away.

Old 04-05-2008, 03:58 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
I have learnt that although beind delirious about todays result, I can be mega depressesd cos my card has been declined to get down for the final. I am inconsolable at the moment.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:09 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
I have learned that I suffer from To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:41 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I have learnt that trying to fly home for a potential play off final will be prohibitively expensive.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:42 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by foetus eagle
I have learned that I suffer from To view the link you have to Register or Login.
I do that!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:43 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I have learnt that real work can be a stimulus, and that an engaging boss is priceless.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Ready for action.

Stickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStickyfingers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There is a sport called 'Ice Cricket'
Old 06-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
I do that!
Me too. I thought everyone did!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:05 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Me too. I thought everyone did!
Yeah, me too.

Today I have learnt that Armando Iannucci is apparently responsible for both the Post Office and Nationwide adverts.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Today I learned you shouldn't fall asleep at the wheel when you're doing 70mph

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Loopylulu

Eaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by mrgins
Today I learned you shouldn't fall asleep at the wheel when you're doing 70mph
Please say you didn't crash???

Today I have learned if you want something doing you're best off doing it yourself!!!

Life's lived forwards but understood backwards.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:17 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Today I have learnt that I shouldn't volunteer for some many sports related committees.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:35 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
today i have learnt that surfing can be good for a bad nack
Old 07-05-2008, 01:08 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Today I have learnt that not being able to read the BBS General Chit Chat forum in the normal way is really, really frustrating.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i have learnt that I am aces at darts.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have learnt that Greenland is owned by Denmark (which is a fiftieth of the size), but might soon be granted independance.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
That my work has a patio roof garden thingy
Old 07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Today I have learnt that Hitler was not a vegetarian