Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-01-2019, 09:11 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
nose rings
One of my DILís has one.

I canít decide whether it makes her look like a boar or a bull.

If I hadnít watched the new Gilllette advert Iíd have tried pulling it to see if it works properly on all species who have them fitted.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
nose rings
The ones that look like bull rings are grim. Okay with other types though.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:36 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I may have mentioned this before but if not then I believe it's worth mentioning again and again...

Supermarket morons who have deemed it fit to introduce mini trolleys for kids to push around their shops when times are busy. Morrison's in this case.

Especially around the Christmas period.

Now I'm not one to usually frequent the likes of Morrison's. Their crinkle cut gherkins being the only reason I visit but I asked a member of staff the reason for the kiddy trolly lark and was told that it eased the younger consumer into the shopping experience.

Needless to say that I'm on a new trek for a less chavvy kind of crinkle cut gherkin.

The search continues...
Old 17-01-2019, 11:47 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
One of my DILís has one.

I canít decide whether it makes her look like a boar or a bull.

If I hadnít watched the new Gilllette advert Iíd have tried pulling it to see if it works properly on all species who have them fitted.
I would sneak into her room at night with some string tie one end round the snot ring the other end around the bedside cabinet.......Then set off the fire alarm.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 18-01-2019, 06:57 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
The auto-correct on my phone
Old 18-01-2019, 07:18 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Tail me a blue tit
Old 18-01-2019, 07:24 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Tail me a blue tit
Old 18-01-2019, 08:47 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Tail me a blue tit
Old 18-01-2019, 09:03 AM

Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Eaglez has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I may have mentioned this before but if not then I believe it's worth mentioning again and again...

Supermarket morons who have deemed it fit to introduce mini trolleys for kids to push around their shops when times are busy. Morrison's in this case.

Especially around the Christmas period.

Now I'm not one to usually frequent the likes of Morrison's. Their crinkle cut gherkins being the only reason I visit but I asked a member of staff the reason for the kiddy trolly lark and was told that it eased the younger consumer into the shopping experience.

Needless to say that I'm on a new trek for a less chavvy kind of crinkle cut gherkin.

The search continues...

You donít have kids, do you?
Old 18-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Spanish who sit within inches of each other but still feel the need to shout to have a conversation.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 18-01-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
You don’t have kids, do you?
I do but he's nearly 26.
I love kids but I don't see the need for them to shove mini trollys around an already busy supermarket.
****** mental.
Old 18-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who stand by zebra crossings but don't cross the road.
Old 18-01-2019, 06:21 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
fM radio signals that now seem so weak you keep losing the station when driving.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 18-01-2019, 07:20 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
True?

Then there must be some proper scientific research that you can quote to back up your personal observations.

Good luck.

People who query personal observations by demanding peer-reviewed, scientific studies to prove it!
Old 18-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Does it auto correct or just change random words to what can only be their Klingon equivalent for no reason?
Old 18-01-2019, 07:36 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
fM radio signals that now seem so weak you keep losing the station when driving.
Dab?
Old 18-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The weird ear thing where someone pieces/makes/I don’t know how the freaks do it, a hole in their ear lobe and inserts some implement in it. WTF is all that about?

Tenacious D
Old 18-01-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dare View Post
The weird ear thing where someone pieces/makes/I donít know how the freaks do it, a hole in their ear lobe and inserts some implement in it. WTF is all that about?
Eh?
Old 18-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Eh?
Not sure if this will work, but if it does ...... FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Tenacious D
Old 18-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
You donít have kids, do you?
How on earth did your parents cope with taking you to the supermarket?