Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-03-2003, 12:43 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by humpo
i hate the smell of other peolples farts but i can often be found diving under the covers to sample my own handywork
Why does this happen? How come we like the smell of our own farts but everybody else's are disgusting? I have been wondering about this since childhood.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Christian

CallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCallMeBernard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best: Your own farts (never anybody else's), mild mint, co- danthremer suspension (laxative, smells nice and peachy)

Worst: A dirty tramp, not washed properly in months, with festering wounds. One especially wound large enough to put your fist into the cavity, so you can see the bone and oozing. The sacral wound was the best/ worst- especially with a fistula to the rectal passage so faecal matter has mixed in with the wound as well.

Vomit is delightful compared to that patient, believe me.
Body odour, rotten flesh, and faecal matter. I think he died eventually.

One prefers to use its head, while the other relies on tales.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:50 PM
chemical olympics

humpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally posted by CallMeBernard
Worst: A dirty tramp, not washed properly in months, with festering wounds. One especially wound large enough to put your fist into the cavity, so you can see the bone and oozing. The sacral wound was the best/ worst- especially with a fistula to the rectal passage so faecal matter has mixed in with the wound as well.

im keeping my eye on you

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 12-03-2003, 12:55 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Best: the smell of one of my baby boys' hair.

Worst: an alcoholic. peanut butter.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 12-03-2003, 01:03 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
worst:
vomit, dog poo; wet dog
best:
horse manure; petrol; fresh coffee; bbq; dry dog; hay

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:07 PM
Well nobody's perfect

northernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murraynorthernsouler FFS Murray
Best the smell of breweries in Edinburgh .

My dog beer breadth
Old 12-03-2003, 01:10 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
best: new carpet

is this just me?
Old 12-03-2003, 01:19 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Best - fresh, steaming tar on a road

Worst - unwashed socks in a tumble dryer (don't make this mistake )
Old 12-03-2003, 01:25 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Best; Fresh Coffee, Tarmac,petrol (especially aviation fuel), the smell you get after striking a match, the smell you used to get in cars when they had vinyl seats, fresh bread.

Worst; A pub first thing in the morning, Mrs Maidstoneds bottom after she's eaten sprouts, stale wee, cats wee, lillies.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 12-03-2003, 01:54 PM

Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Good: Babies after bathtime, Miss Dior on my wife, Play-Doh, cut grass, curry cooking, fairgrounds.

Not so: The junction of the M3 and M25.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pizza
I forgot the smell of garlic & onions frying gently in olive oil

Oh yes ... superbo
Old 12-03-2003, 02:05 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Best; petrol (especially aviation fuel), the smell you get after striking a match...
Best smelt separately
Old 12-03-2003, 03:01 PM
'96 '97 '04.. I was there

Ric Flair is playing for a contract
Best: Leather

Worst: F@nny farts
Cardiff 2005 - We Buggered It Up
Old 12-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Best smelt separately
Did I leave out the smell of burnt hair?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 12-03-2003, 05:28 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim of the 80's

Not so: The junction of the M3 and M25.
Very true. It stinks.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallE_girl put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Best: Bacon cooking, flowers, freshly cut grass & that 'milky' smell young babies have.

Worst: Fish, old people who smell of wee, my cat's litter tray & my mum's feet!
Old 12-03-2003, 07:42 PM

Palace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
Best : Fresh baked bread
Worst : Brixton Academy
Old 13-03-2003, 10:40 PM
Jungle is indeed "massiv"

kettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
best smells - freshly cut grass, petrol and that "new car smell."
worst - vomit, festival portaloo toilets.
Old 13-03-2003, 11:43 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that my love of the smell of freshy-laid tarmac isn't that uncommon. It's always been a bit of a guilty secret; I assumed there was some fault in the receptors in my brain that processed smells.

There's got to be a rational explanation. Does anybody have any ideas ?
Old 14-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
oh, i forogot a couple for best smell:

play-do, new car

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain