Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-08-2017, 08:30 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
OK Leeds, you can have 3m...
efa

Joking, I always thought Mutch was too good for them
Old 24-08-2017, 08:31 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
OK Leeds, we'll lower our asking price to 1.5...
we're paying them so you mean increase to 2.5m ?
Old 24-08-2017, 10:03 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
So I've been told that Leeds definitely do want him but we want a fairly high fee (relative to how good he is) and his wages are pretty damn high. I think it's more likely that he would rather play for our u23s and get paid 50k a week.

Would be funny if Leeds match his current wage. It's also insane that we gave him that money in the first place.

Edit: I know what that journo has said - we want 3.5m. Source is someone who I think is fairly decent
Old 24-08-2017, 10:09 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Always reminded me of Maradona
He's on the sniff!!

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
That's like Kelly Brook offering you an couple of hours of no holds barred steamy passion but refusing because you want the whole weekend

(When you're an ugly bastard...)
Old 24-08-2017, 10:14 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
He's worth 1.5mill tops now i'd reckon. Hasn't played with us for an eternity and had a fairly poor loan spell at Reading.
That said, we'll have to pay some of his wages you'd think. Ugly whichever way you view it.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Interesting maths - if he is on somewhere around the 50k pw mark (no idea, just guessing) with 22 months left of his contract that is north of 4.5m the club will be paying out if he makes a stand and sits it out in the U23's, or its his negotiating starting point to buy him out and release him.

Bad decision in the first place (although he was very good at Cardiff) but shows the crazy world of football money.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 24-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Can't we pay part of his wages?

Even if we pay 20k/week but save 30k/week
Old 24-08-2017, 12:06 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
So I've been told that Leeds definitely do want him but we want a fairly high fee (relative to how good he is) and his wages are pretty damn high. I think it's more likely that he would rather play for our u23s and get paid 50k a week.

Would be funny if Leeds match his current wage. It's also insane that we gave him that money in the first place.

Edit: I know what that journo has said - we want 3.5m. Source is someone who I think is fairly decent
He had an excellent reputation at Cardiff, but we should of understood that Harry Redknapp wouldn't of sold him to us if he was any good. He has never been given a run in the team, surely the player he was at Cardiff must still be in there somewhere, isn't it the coaches job to try and get more from him.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:09 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
50 ******* grand a week
Old 24-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Interesting maths - if he is on somewhere around the 50k pw mark (no idea, just guessing) with 22 months left of his contract that is north of 4.5m the club will be paying out if he makes a stand and sits it out in the U23's, or its his negotiating starting point to buy him out and release him.

Bad decision in the first place (although he was very good at Cardiff) but shows the crazy world of football money.
Would it be a saving though? I thought there was something mentioned that, if a player doesn't ask for a transfer, then usually you have to pay up the contract - after all, it's not their choice to leave.

Think it was mentioned around the Adebayour / Chamakh signings, as they were both still being paid by former clubs, despite not being registered for them.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
50 ******* grand a week
To be fair that figure was completely made up. Probably on about 30k/week but still at lot and a mental amount for a Championship club.

Will probably be some sort of Chamakh type deal where Leeds pay a fee and we pay some of the wages but the net affect is a free transfer.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:58 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:

Why? If funds are so ******* tight that we have to sell first team players, why not just get him off the wage bill? So we can comply. I just don't get it. What an awful signing.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
I can't believe anyone would actually pay a fee for him. Leeds need their heads looking at if they pay anything more than zero down, with us paying a proportion of his wages.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:04 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
I can't believe anyone would actually pay a fee for him. Leeds need their heads looking at if they pay anything more than zero down, with us paying a proportion of his wages.
Shushhhh!
Old 24-08-2017, 01:09 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Be better for us if we got 2 mill for a non playing player and got his wage bill off the books.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:11 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Dont think he shagged Pardews missus too

Bet young posters are going eh!
Old 24-08-2017, 01:27 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wein View Post
one small problem it's in the sun maybe they will get this one right i hope fingers crossed.
they got frabk de boer right and first, benteke, cabaye but hey you know best
Old 24-08-2017, 01:48 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He is probably on the standard Frazier Campbell 35k pw – Pardew must have had some sort of back hander to bring him in.

2m would be daylight robbery if we can get him off the wage bill. Not sure I ever seen such a wet fart of a player don the red and blue stripes.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:49 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
Leeds United are more of a basket case than we are.