Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:47 PM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
But you can't get verified at Coinbase without photo ID?
To view the link you have to Register or Login wallet incorporates an exchange.

I've not used the exchange part of it so not recommending it as such. Just know it's there if you want to look into it yourself.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:34 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
which currency as bitcoin have fallen over the last month?
Alt coins they're called
There's hundreds of them
Ripple for instance went up 33000% last year
I got in at .2 last month and sold at over 2.3, over 1000% profit
Old 11-01-2018, 06:36 AM

disco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
Got various amounts of between £50-200 invested in Bitcoin, Ripple, HODL, XLM, IOTA, Litecoin, ADA, TRX, ENG and QRL.

Dunno how it will pan out.
I thought hodl was hold on for dear life!
Old 11-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
Nuts, surely people aren't buying them.
People sell their Facebook accounts that have reached a high level on Candy Crush.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:05 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Ripple heading to 139 & Bitcoin to 12965- ish. Then things settle down and the institutions look for the next opportunity.
Bitcoin done it - Ripple finding it a bit of heavy going at this level.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:09 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
They“re buying non existant currency.
People buy and trade Gold all the time - more is traded everyday than is in existence. Gold should be ten time more expensive than it currently is.

This will happen with bitcoin too for the short term. I think there is too much money to be made from it for it to become a zero sum game. A million dollars? Who knows - but at the moment for it to trade at 50K it needs to have the lemmings scared off. So you're looking 8k first, then maybe 50k in 2018.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:56 AM

Mr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
I don't even think the account comes with any currency, they're just selling an account for £3K.
Why would anyone do that? I got verified on Coinbase in a few minutes. I keep my crypto in a Ledger Nano S - cool bit of kit
Old 15-01-2018, 07:30 AM

Any dummies guide for getting coins into ur ledger? I'm confused
Old 15-01-2018, 07:30 AM

I've got VPN to help with security to
Old 15-01-2018, 07:57 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Any dummies guide for getting coins into ur ledger? I'm confused
Have your installed the wallet on your PC? If you go to their website you can download and install Ledger Manager and the required wallets. Chrome is best with the apps.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:31 PM

Chrome,great I'll not use safari then, just trying to buy on etherdelta
Wow it's complicated
Old 16-01-2018, 12:27 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Chrome,great I'll not use safari then, just trying to buy on etherdelta
Wow it's complicated
I've not used etherdelta, but its pretty simple.

Once you have purchased coins on an exchange, you will have a wallet on the exchange with the coins. As an example, lets use bitcoin.

Then you put your nano s in the usb slot, load chrome, open the bitcoin wallet from the apps in chrome. Then type your pin on the nano s and select the bitcoin wallet on the nano s itself. The wallet on chrome will 'open / unlock' effectively.

Then you get to see the contents of the wallet. You can see a send and receive option. If you go to receive it gives you an address you can copy and paste.

Go to your exchange wallet, select send, paste the address that you copied about, select how much you want to send etc. Off you go. Then don't freak out if the coins don't show up straight away in your wallet. Go grab a drink and come back, then refresh. Make sure you copy and paste those addresses accurately, if you get it wrong you can lose your coins...
Old 16-01-2018, 09:21 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Run!!!

Save yourself from the massacre

My sleep last night cost me a grand in cryptoland
Old 16-01-2018, 09:28 AM
PMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Run!!!

Save yourself from the massacre

My sleep last night cost me a grand in cryptoland
Hodl and buy more in the dip
Old 16-01-2018, 09:30 AM

12k has gone. If it doesn't stay above, expect sub 10k. Looking at maybe 8-9.

Too many people still are 100% convinced 100k is around the corner. All the while the hype is there, the banks will make money from it.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IW_Eagle View Post
Agreed, but wait until the papers and articles are strategically full of Armageddon scenarios. What ever you think is the low - the banks will push it lower.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:51 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IW_Eagle View Post
I'm all in now but yes that was my plan. Watching south Korea news closely but it seemed on hold when I went to bed as was going to sell half if it looked like impending doom and buy the dip... I slept! What a dick! Haha

I've no more to invest in crypto land so stuck in hodl mode now. Dam sleep and limited internet access at work!!! Grrr
Old 16-01-2018, 10:57 PM

Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Twyford Bee is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Is it safe to come out yet?
Old 17-01-2018, 12:20 AM

Not yet lol
Thnx iw eagle
Old 17-01-2018, 12:30 AM

Mental shit £1300 Down this week about £200 up total

£400 lost in the time it took to drink a pint!

£50 up overall after next one (£450 Gained)

£200 Down next one!

£75 Down now from £1500 up less than a week ago!