Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:24 AM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Find out if he owns a property and stick a charge on it for $60k.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:32 AM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lets hope he took out a bitcoin mortgage
Old 09-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I still think Russ will come through and pay out... I guess I just see the good in everyone.
lol - he won't. He still owes me for play-off final tickets twenty years later.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:56 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Up what? over 1000%? Amazing
Old 09-08-2017, 04:02 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just checked my paypal statement and can only go as far back as 2014 so I guess any record of my 20 paid to Russ is gone.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:39 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
lol - he won't. He still owes me for play-off final tickets twenty years later.
OK that is crossing the line... my faith in him has gone down the toilet.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:49 AM

Travelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
I just checked my paypal statement and can only go as far back as 2014 so I guess any record of my 20 paid to Russ is gone.
Anything in your PMs? I've still got mine from him confirming that I'm in. Not that it matters now, there is no chance of anything happening.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:58 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You guys wouldn't have held onto them this long.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:00 AM

Travelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Absolutely, once our 20 got to 100 it would have been difficult to resist such a good return.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:09 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I can't believe no-one had notified the ol bill. Regardless of the amount involved. He could be ripping loads of people off.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing... but would have been nice to know he was a Coke head.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:41 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I can't believe no-one had notified the ol bill. Regardless of the amount involved. He could be ripping loads of people off.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing... but would have been nice to know he was a Coke head.
Seconded.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:14 AM
No longer a student

StudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelcard View Post
Anything in your PMs? I've still got mine from him confirming that I'm in. Not that it matters now, there is no chance of anything happening.
I still have his PM confirming receipt of funds. Also have his (then) bank details rather than Paypal.

I suspect the route, if anyone was that bothered, would be a civil claim rather than a report to the police. If he really did keep the bitcoins and is now sitting on a pot of gold, then a court order requiring him to pay damages for breach of contract would be very nice indeed. I imagine the biggest problem would be establishing that the losses are what the bitcoins are worth now, rather than the original x lots of 20.

There's probably some form of contract there. There's offer, acceptance, consideration and likely intention to create legal relations. We'd need to go back and look at his posts setting out the service he was offering to establish the terms.

The reality, however, is that he probably spent the money and has nothing worth going after now. There's also the difficulty of tracing him now, but that's not insurmountable.

Still, 6 year limitation means there's time yet if anyone did seriously want to look into it.

Strava profile
Old 10-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
New to this thread. Quite a few pages to read through. Someone want to summarise?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
New to this thread. Quite a few pages to read through. Someone want to summarise?
Palace fan (Russ) proposed a deal to all members where by people gave him 20 and he would buy bitcoins and distribute profit accordingly.
Russ then does a Houdini act with many out of pocket. Bitcoins are now worth a small fortune (5/6 years on) and he's never been traced or back on here.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 10-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE View Post
Palace fan (Russ) proposed a deal to all members where by people gave him 20 and he would buy bitcoins and distribute profit accordingly.
Russ then does a Houdini act with many out of pocket. Bitcoins are now worth a small fortune (5/6 years on) and he's never been traced or back on here.
******* hell!

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
You guys wouldn't have held onto them this long.
This is correct. Torturing yourselves with how much they're worth now is daft when you'd almost certainly have cashed out for a small profit.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
This is correct. Torturing yourselves with how much they're worth now is daft when you'd almost certainly have cashed out for a small profit.
Which is exactly what I did. Further the mega value explosion is a recent thing.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 10-08-2017, 12:10 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelcard View Post
Oh yeah... got the PM's still.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE View Post
There's a Litecoins thread too where people gave him more money.

All in all I think he scammed around a grand off of people on here.
Old 14-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wowzaaaasss

Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_4711.PNG (1.25 MB, 255 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: xX Powelly v3