Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-11-2017, 09:53 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Hindsight and all that but reading back through the first few pages it's so obvious that Russ is setting the scene for that 'innocent' future post where he lightheartedly suggests some group investment. Bit of banter, no mention of taking other people's dosh and doing the old hiding in the open trick for ages then 'boooom'
Old 28-11-2017, 10:17 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Just think though if he was for real we would be minted now!!
Old 28-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could Dave not track his IP ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 28-11-2017, 11:47 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Anti Addick gets banned but Russ is still allowed to post.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:48 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Or use his phone signal to find out where he lives?
Old 28-11-2017, 03:35 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did ask once before and never got an answer but is this a 600 or a $120,000 fraud?. If the latter does anyone know if Russ owns a house?
Old 28-11-2017, 05:56 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betraydisco mixx kidd is like ice, their footing does betray
Russ still posts?
Old 28-11-2017, 06:21 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When we were trying to find him before, we were looking for a bloke in his early fourties living in the Dartford area.A mate is good at that kind of research using the internet and she actually found a address for me in Dartford with a Russell Archer at the right age but he was living with a woman who was pensioner age so i thought not worth chasing him for 20.There was only one russell archer or russ arch or something similar in the Dartford area around that age so i presumed it was him.

I still have the address bookmarked on my ipad somewhere.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:02 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
I've found him on facebook and I'm not even part of the investment....i mean ripped off..group
Old 28-11-2017, 07:03 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I can't imagine Russ held onto that Bitcoin. Probably sold it as soon as it spiked a bit.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:14 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Doubt he even brought bitcoin. Anyway its 20 not a fortune, time to let it go.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:11 AM

BeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bitcoin just surpassed $10,000 per coin in the past couple of hours.

Incredible price growth this year. Can it continue? I have my doubts, but have been saying that since it passed $2,000.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:26 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
From page 53:

$120,621.88 today
I could really use 6,000 right now.
Old 29-11-2017, 06:44 PM

dhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bagdhcpfc has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
There are plenty of brokers like Coinbase to buy Bitcoin from although at the moment they charge 4% on card payments. The cheapest way to buy it is to buy the CFD from PLUS 500. It depends if you want to own Bitcoin or convert it into other Cryptocurrencies.
If you are a novice investing (as I was) you may find etoro easier than plus 500.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently the value has just plummeted down 2,000 in a couple of hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 30-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Apparently the value has just plummeted down 2,000 in a couple of hours.

Not from my charts, more like 200 USD not 2000
Old 30-11-2017, 02:21 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Anti Addick gets banned but Russ is still allowed to post.
Really? What did he get banned for?
Old 30-11-2017, 08:55 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
It did drop nearly $2000 dollars.

I've been trading on 500+ and had one trade that I always intended to withdraw when it got to 500, on the assumption it would pay for Christmas. Took it out and within an hour it would have been worth 320.
Old 30-11-2017, 11:31 AM
The Time Has Come...!

kit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
It did drop nearly $2000 dollars.

I've been trading on 500+ and had one trade that I always intended to withdraw when it got to 500, on the assumption it would pay for Christmas. Took it out and within an hour it would have been worth 320.
Good timing!

How do you withdraw yours? At a BTC atm?
Old 30-11-2017, 12:11 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Really? What did he get banned for?
No idea. I`ve been warned too recently.