Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 26-07-2006, 03:03 PM
BBS addict

LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Quote:
Originally posted by Super Eagles
are we signing nugent, cant be arsed to read 49pages of.....
There's conflicting rumours from various sources, some suggesting that he's due to sign this week some rubbisihing this idea.

Spike Milligan
Old 26-07-2006, 03:07 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
are we signing nugent, cant be arsed to read 49pages of.....

No. More chance of signing David Speedie.
Old 26-07-2006, 03:07 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Stellavista

Dave 'Ted' Nugent with lunch.
Old 26-07-2006, 03:08 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
There's conflicting rumours from various sources, some suggesting that he's due to sign this week some rubbisihing this idea.
Can I be the first to rubbish the idea of rubbishing this idea?

Dave 'Ted' Nugent's unique goal celebration......
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
Eh?? WTF are you on about? If I was on here (AKA Scowcroft) and saying what a shite signing it is I would be getting torn to pieces, but on this topic I am overjoyed that we may actually sign a top English player, and I still get heavy uncalled for abuse from someone. ••••••• ridiculous
Touched a nerve there!!! GAYER!!
Back of the net!!!!

Super Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
chees LP... I really hope so.. gutted about mcanuff, but I have heard that we are swapping him for Jerome Thomas... apparently a straight swap... I have only been told this because Jerome Thomas apparently kicked off with Dowie this week.

I know this will lead to probing boring mundane questions stating the word source... i don't need to reveal that, I just want to share what i heard..

ta

Andy
Old 26-07-2006, 03:09 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Radders
Touched a nerve there!!! GAYER!!
I am just getting pissed off with people having a pop because I am excited about the prospect of Palace signing a really decent player for once.

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can I be the first to rubbish the idea of rubbishing this idea?

Dave 'Ted' Nugent's unique goal celebration......
Stop it, you're killing me.
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:

I have only been told this because Jerome Thomas apparently kicked off with Dowie this week.

And so it begins.........
Old 26-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I've already rung the club to sponsor his socks.

The only possible nickname for him, of course, will be Ted.

Palace's new striker, Dave 'Ted' Nugent.
Ted Nugent has(or maybe he always was) gone off the deep end in recent years. He has been a guest on one of the local radio stations I listen too. He is into big time hunting, believes in the right to kill animals, owns some 300 guns or so, lives on a fenced in ranch in the middle of nowhere, hates homosexuals and is rubbing shoulders with the far right!
Old 26-07-2006, 03:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ
Ted Nugent has(or maybe he always was) gone off the deep end in recent years. He has been a guest on one of the local radio stations I listen too. He is into big time hunting, believes in the right to kill animals, owns some 300 guns or so, lives on a fenced in ranch in the middle of nowhere, hates homosexuals and is rubbing shoulders with the far right!
No sh*t, Sherlock...
Old 26-07-2006, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ
You don't get called the motor city madman for nothing.
Old 26-07-2006, 03:12 PM
bit scummish really

Quote:
I am just getting pissed off with people having a pop because I am excited about the prospect of Palace signing a really decent player for once.
I've got no problems with that except he won't sign so I would turn the 'exciteometer' down if I were you!
Old 26-07-2006, 03:14 PM

HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Quote:
chees LP... I really hope so.. gutted about mcanuff, but I have heard that we are swapping him for Jerome Thomas... apparently a straight swap... I have only been told this because Jerome Thomas apparently kicked off with Dowie this week.

I know this will lead to probing boring mundane questions stating the word source... i don't need to reveal that, I just want to share what i heard..

Thomas would be an interesting signing - and played for Taylor in the U21's. Very adequate replacement for McNuff.
Old 26-07-2006, 03:15 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Dave 'Ted' Nugent espouses his footballing philosophy........
Old 26-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by HappyLarry
Thomas would be an interesting signing - and played for Taylor in the U21's. Very adequate replacement for McNuff.
Sky reporting he broke his metatarsal in a recent friendly, so wouldn't be adequate for a while...

Anyway, I'd think of Thomas as the pikeys' version of Routledge. If he leaves it won't be for a Championship side.
Old 26-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:

Jerome Thomas broke his foot yesterday -

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-07-2006, 03:24 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally posted by FORZA SELHURST

Jerome Thomas broke his foot yesterday.

On Dowie's face?
Old 26-07-2006, 03:25 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
boofta eh?

Old 26-07-2006, 03:25 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
On Dowie's face?
No, it just looks that way.