Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 46 5.26%
lol 829 94.74%
Voters: 875. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 04:35 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably, although iirc weed everywhere were touting Hemed as some sort of new Aguero. Of course we knew he'd be more like that fat Cardiff midfielder who did nothing but was a marguee signing.

Propper is decent, and so is your 'keeper, but that's about it
Old Today, 04:42 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Probably, although iirc weed everywhere were touting Hemed as some sort of new Aguero. Of course we knew he'd be more like that fat Cardiff midfielder who did nothing but was a marguee signing.

Propper is decent, and so is your 'keeper, but that's about it
He hasn't set the world alight but there's something I like about that Izqueirdo, his raw directness and pace would fit in well here.

Pascal Gross is also a tidy player, but other than that they don't have any kind of individual quality good enough for the Premier League in my opinion.

I know some Brighton div reading this will laugh at how I never said Dunk but I genuinely don't get the big fuss over him. As a collective unit when they were sat so deep and narrow and he just threw himself at everything he got a lot of attention. But as I've said for a while, the minute there's space to be exploited by the opppsition he gets found out big time.

Clinton Morrison.