Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 04-04-2014, 12:10 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664 View Post
MVG showed that backing long odds on shots in the PL is suicidal, but came back from 6-2 down to get a draw to stay at the top.
Can someone translate please?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A bit babbling.

Michael Van Gerwin 1/10 to beat Simon Whitlock who is bottom (ended a draw), Whitlock 6-2 up, Michael Van Gerwin won the last 4 legs to force a 6-6 draw and remains top of the league by one point, from Peter Wright who undoubtedly showed once again a spiffing coiffured hairstyle to match his elegance with the arrows.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 04-04-2014, 09:41 AM

ANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1/10 MVG? There was plenty of 2/7 available
Old 04-04-2014, 02:10 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
A bit babbling.

Michael Van Gerwin 1/10 to beat Simon Whitlock who is bottom (ended a draw), Whitlock 6-2 up, Michael Van Gerwin won the last 4 legs to force a 6-6 draw and remains top of the league by one point, from Peter Wright who undoubtedly showed once again a spiffing coiffured hairstyle to match his elegance with the arrows.
Thanks - and 'PL' is the Premier League Darts as opposed to the other Premier League I guess
Old 04-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDY FROM BR1 View Post
1/10 MVG? There was plenty of 2/7 available
I was at work and looked up the scores on live score and the betting odds below were 1/10 MVG. Disappointed to have missed the darts last 2 to 3 weeks.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

Old 04-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Thanks - and 'PL' is the Premier League Darts as opposed to the other Premier League I guess
Yeah, too many abbreviations.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

Okay, not too much inspiration over the weekend.

Hamilton to win Bahrain GP @ 11/10 @ Betfred
Man City/Southampton both teams to score @ 5/6 (Ladbrokes)
Palace/Cardiff under 2.5 @ 1.75

Not a lot to get excited about, Hamilton's 7/4 last week seems generous, fastest car, best driver, similar flat track, Red Bull only got close by cheating on the first GP of the season, unfeasible to think that Hamilton won't win around here.

Palace unders are 90% over the season (I think 3 games have been over) so anything around 8/11 or 4/5 is good, hitting the 8/11 exactly here.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:29 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

Chelsea the 5.30pm KO, 1.3 seems insane, especially as Stoke will want to keep it tight, looks a sure fire lay to back.

Old 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

2 out of 3, obviously happy for Palace to break the unders trend, not sure I'd want to play it again this season. Hamilton's win would have been more comfortable as he had a 10 second gap before the safety car took over. Have Rosberg/Hamilton in the Championship and Mercedes in the Constructors, the others are miles behind.

Lots of football goodness, Aberdeen went 3 points clear tonight in the race without Celtic, have Sunderland to finish bottom, the games in hand don't inspire confidence after the 5-1 mauling by Spuds, only Cardiff can hit that position now, I have them finishing more or less level. Everton top 7 and Southampton top 10 should settle next weekend, Palace 2 points behind Hull for top promoted club, Everton looking like they are going to get 4th after demolishing Arsenal, as you were in Spain.

Can't find any PL darts this week so far, are they taking a break? Champions League have Bayern and Athletico (advantage to both after the away leg draws) and Sevilla have a good shout to reverse the 1-0 at Porto. The Liverpool game at home to City is obviously massive, can't believe Liverpool can keep winning, a draw here takes it out of their hands.

Old 08-04-2014, 03:29 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep am sure it's a break this week in the PL, US Masters maybe the reason?
Old 08-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Perhaps. Having a run of missing watching the darts on TV at the moment.

Tonight's matches a little bit strange.

I have Chelsea to qualify and wouldn't put anyone off at 3.95, limp away but 6 consecutive victories to 0 at home, scoring 2, 3 and 4 at times, which would be enough. I don't rate PSG that highly and was a tad surprised with the 3-1 scoreline. Dortmund a team in transition and 3-0 down from the first leg, 3.5 for them to win seems a little short, Real at 2.38 seems more attractive but are they going to bother/play a full squad considering they lead by 3? Tomorrow/Thurs definetely seems more interesting.

A small dabble on

Bournemouth/Reading over 2.5 @ 2.02
Chelsea/PSG over 2.5 @ 1.9
Leicester/Brighton over 2.5 @ 2.06
Brentford/Chelsea/Real Madrid/Leicester @ 11

Old 08-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Dortmund (bar the missed Real penalty) are absolutely pissing all over Real, Ronaldo is massively spazzing out on the touchline. WTF are Leicester doing.

Old 08-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
WTF are Leicester doing.
partying
Old 08-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
partying
Yep shocked anyone would pick them today after their promotion. Minds elsewhere. Etc
Old 08-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Could lose the title. Brighton of all teams. What's happened to Forest, seemed to be all over the league a couple of months ago, next to useless now. Millwall handed two bonus away wins in a row.

Oh well, a winning night, the two overs came in, missed on the Chelsea overs, but won on the Chelsea to qualify market. Dortmund unlucky, Real looked a shambles.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Just the two ties tonight. Bayern's domination of the first leg was ridiculous in terms of possession, but too much Guardiola tippy tappy football with not much of an end result, can't see much more than a Bayern win, but may be narrower than may be expected. None of the markets make any sense to bet on. Athletico/Barca last 4 1-1 1-1 0-0 0-0, so the unders appeals again, tricky tie for Athletico and not sure if Costa is playing which would be a big blow. Might be hard to stop Barca scoring, at least Athletico have the advantage and as I have both Bayern and Athletico for the Champions League will be watching with interest.

Bayern to win/Athletico Madrid game under 2.5 goals @ 2.38

Old 09-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

US Masters (starting Thursday)

Dustin Johnson 29/3.6 (top 10)
Rory McIllroy 12.5/4 (top 5)
McIllroy top UK @ 2.62
Mickelson top US @ 7 (or 11/2 WH/PP e/w 1-2-3-4)

Old 09-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Athletico should be out of sight in this game, hit the post twice, bar once, hope they're not going to tire towards the end.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Phenomenal from Athletico.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Bayern to win/Athletico Madrid game under 2.5 goals @ 2.38
Good stuff on this one