Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-07-2017, 06:02 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Word on the street is that Maz is employed in a nothing role by his sympathetic wife.
Word on the street is wrong; it's simply a long-standing BBS gag that you have picked up and abused with your typical subtlety. (Six posts addressed to me in one page?!).

Unlike you, I don't talk about what I do; I don't feel the need to. All you demonstrate is that if you are a lawyer, then you must be one of the most incompetent out there (threatening to sue a BBS poster?? !!), as well as one of the most unstable.

Without putting too fine a point on it, you are simply the very worst advert for your practice imaginable ; for instance, can anyone reading your posts imagine you are capable of persuasion?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-07-2017, 06:13 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't even know where to start with this. It's just abuse and insult for the sake of it. Come back tomorrow.
your intellectual limitations are of no concern to me. i do hope you enjoyed the wine though. it was not insult and abuse it is totally fair comment petal.

SaulAlinsky
Old 20-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Word on the street is wrong; it's simply a long-standing BBS gag that you have picked up and abused with your typical subtlety. (Six posts addressed to me in one page?!).

Unlike you, I don't talk about what I do; I don't feel the need to. All you demonstrate is that if you are a lawyer, then you must be one of the most incompetent out there (suing a BBS poster?? !!), as well as one of the most unstable.

Without putting too fine a point on it, you are simply the very worst advert for your practice imaginable ; for instance, can anyone reading your posts imagine you are capable of persuasion?
You're on this thread to cause trouble, as I've pointed out before. You don't take the train to work and don't work on the railway. You also seem to have an unhealthy attraction to lawyers on the bbs, as others have noted elsewhere.

Do you genuinely think that an avatar on a forum is a representation of professional life? Perhaps that's why youre so keen to try and bully and belittle, you mistakenly think it makes you look big and important.

Anyway, today is a good day as for the first time this week the train I want to catch hasn't been cancelled. Onwards and upwards.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:35 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
Well she did meet with ASLEF at Westminster on July 18th, the same day the Stephen Lloyd MP for Eastbourne met ASLEF and the RMT. She said it was a cross party meeting with the Greens, Lib Dems and herself, so maybe she does deserve some credit after all? Chris Graying should follow their lead?

She said the Mick Whelan said the overtime ban was in relation to DOO, but the planned strikes in August were about pay. Make of that what you will!
That fits with what the drivers have said on here.

There had definitely been an increase in MP pressure recently. Perhaps they've finally got the message?
Old 20-07-2017, 06:38 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Do you genuinely think that an avatar on a forum is a representation of professional life? Perhaps that's why youre so keen to try and bully and belittle, you mistakenly think it makes you look big and important.
l.
Does anyone else understand this? I certainly don't.

Maybe it's just another example of this superb legal mind that we are being asked to believe exists.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-07-2017, 06:55 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Does anyone else understand this? I certainly don't.

Maybe it's just another example of this superb legal mind that we are being asked to believe exists.
The guy is completely bonkers. The posts last night and this morning are just plain strange.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:57 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lol quality banter.

Suspect the Grayling meeting will be no more civilised.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:09 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Southern Railway bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
The guy is completely bonkers. The posts last night and this morning are just plain strange.

It makes me laugh how he carries on arguing late at night, when it's clear Maz had gone to bed. He then went searching back through Maz's posting history to try and find ammo, and the best he could find, was Maz thinks trains should run on Xmas day... as if that will turn people against him.
I reckon Maz was just dropping off to sleep, and the last thing he did was wind up Popester, knowing full well he'd spend the next few hours being pissed off (or up).
I bet it's like a night time routine...
Check back door locked
Let cat out
Set alarm
Wind up Popester
And
Sleep

Last edited by mushroom; 20-07-2017 at 07:18 AM.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:11 AM
Semper Idem

Repped! Of course it's very far from the truth!! *

* The cat stays in overnight

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-07-2017, 07:13 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Timing confuses me, pre election I would have agreed but now? why come to the table?
Because he's been pushed into it following the Union heads being at Parliament the other day, calling on him to do his job.

Its simply PR, as if he doesn't at least meet them, it's more bad press for the Tories.

Nothing will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 20-07-2017, 07:16 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
It is often unpleasant to see a poster unable to give up a viewpoint that has been been shredded by reason and evidence turning to increasingly odd arguements and bluster.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Another one jumping on the bandwagon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1500534950551.jpg (25.3 KB, 43 views)
Old 20-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Vendere e vincere

Boss of Network Rail is paid 820k according to the Times today.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:45 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Because he's been pushed into it following the Union heads being at Parliament the other day, calling on him to do his job.

Its simply PR, as if he doesn't at least meet them, it's more bad press for the Tories.

Nothing will happen.

RMT put forward a guaranteed disabled access deal, surely the SoS can't turn down that?
Old 20-07-2017, 07:45 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
I just hope this isn't a stalling meeting by Grayling to take the pressure of himself and the DFT whilst plotting more ways to defeat ASLEF and it's members .
Old 20-07-2017, 07:47 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
RMT put forward a guaranteed disabled access deal, surely the SoS can't turn down that?
Will there be conditions attached to that, that prove to be a deal breaker?

I thought that the previous deals had been reneged on as a result of the pay offer?

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 20-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I just hope this isn't a stalling meeting by Grayling to take the pressure of himself and the DFT whilst plotting more ways to defeat ASLEF and it's members .
^^^^

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 20-07-2017, 08:04 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
It makes me laugh how he carries on arguing late at night, when it's clear Maz had gone to bed. He then went searching back through Maz's posting history to try and find ammo, and the best he could find, was Maz thinks trains should run on Xmas day... as if that will turn people against him.
I reckon Maz was just dropping off to sleep, and the last thing he did was wind up Popester, knowing full well he'd spend the next few hours being pissed off (or up).
I bet it's like a night time routine...
Check back door locked
Let cat out
Set alarm
Wind up Popester
And
Sleep

This post made me really laugh

Post 22700 when he'd calmed down and grabbed a couple of hours sleep was interesting though. Should ASLEF seek outside help to screw them?

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
That's exactly how I see it right now.

He has a week to meet the unions so let's hope for some real positive steps forward and a resolution once and for all.