Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-05-2018, 09:59 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
New 8:03 from Wallington to LB wasn't on the board today, however it did turn up. So that's something at least.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:05 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
okay, so the East Grinstead to LB train (now thameslink to Bedford) got me in 20mins earlier than usual, and it was a few mins late. But I remain suspicious.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:41 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
21 mins late and the heating was full on for most of the journey
Old 21-05-2018, 12:58 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Had to get Thameslink as Virgin (soon to be publicly owned) East Coast was really late. Numb backside but nicely cooled and on time.

Proud to be part of the anti-racist, woke majority
Old 21-05-2018, 01:20 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Had to get Thameslink as Virgin (soon to be publicly owned) East Coast was really late. Numb backside but nicely cooled and on time.
Need to carry a cushion

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:29 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
well despite my morning trains now being half as frequent as before, with the crappy older carriages and less of them, and leaving earlier so I have to get out of bed earlier, it still got into London Bridge at about the same time as before. Sigh.

Sounds like I had it easy compared to other parts of the network today though
Old 21-05-2018, 03:13 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
well despite my morning trains now being half as frequent as before, with the crappy older carriages and less of them, and leaving earlier so I have to get out of bed earlier, it still got into London Bridge at about the same time as before. Sigh.

Sounds like I had it easy compared to other parts of the network today though
Welcome to your new and improved service!
Old 21-05-2018, 04:04 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
The shoddy PR exercise hasnt helped and makes them look ultra foolish. That stupid canadian announcement proclaiming how great the new timetable will be has left them with egg on their faces. The posters also sputing 'improvements', 'more reliable' services etc are equally as bad. Why not just honesty and to-the-point information? People are not thick.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:05 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
I must admit the new Thameslink services sound very impressive. Standing at London Bridge, hearing new destinations like Cambridge and Peterborough joining existing Bedford and Luton services. You can see how it's going to reduce the strain on the underground network.

Shame over half were cancelled but I guess these 'operational incidents' must be quite severe.

Proud to be part of the anti-racist, woke majority
Old 21-05-2018, 04:12 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Couldson Town the new ‘go-to terminus’
Old 21-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I'm I allowed to feel smug about cycling?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 21-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Couldson Town the new ‘go-to terminus’
No surprise they are running Coulsdon Town terminators. Through most of the day no ****** gets on or off between Tattenham and Coulsdon anyway.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Not as smug as I am allowed to feel about getting a job right by my home
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-05-2018, 05:04 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Having read the last few pages of the thread, I'm guessing 'operational incident' is the new bullshit term for 'we haven't got enough staff/trains to run a full service'?
They've only been planning it for several months. Bound to be teething problems. For the next 5 years.
Old 21-05-2018, 05:17 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Am I allowed to feel smug about cycling?
Well I've commuter cycled for getting on for over 35 years, but I wouldn't feel smug about exposing myself to noxious fumes on a daily basis.....
Old 21-05-2018, 08:44 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
They've only been planning it for several months. Bound to be teething problems. For the next 5 years.
Several months? They have been planning it long enough for the project's name to have evolved from "Thameslink 2000" to "Rail 2020"
Old 21-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
ONLy if you have a motor attached.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-05-2018, 09:10 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Several months? They have been planning it long enough for the project's name to have evolved from "Thameslink 2000" to "Rail 2020"

only 18 years late so far...

SaulAlinsky
Old 22-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Will be arriving late this morning but for some reason the train sat at like East Croydon for 10 minutes.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:15 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Well it’s a good job that these Thameslink trains have a lot of standing room because there are an absolute shit ton of people standing. And that’s before we’ve even reached Stevenage.

Always used to get a seat before.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 22-05-2018 at 08:17 AM.