Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-11-2016, 01:46 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This poster made me laugh the other day. It's all about the 'having fun'.

Old 16-11-2016, 01:50 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payroll Legend View Post
6.23 from LV delayed yet again so I miss my connecting train at Oxted again. Guard talks about something to do with stock not communicating properly and the whole carriage shakes their collective head and ask each other WTF he's talking about. Bloke next to me asks a woman what the announcement meant "it means they are incompetent".

Then, as if to underline the shambles in case someone might have missed it, a broken window is found and nobody has any tape to fix it.
I was on that train. Once the communication thing was repaired it was then delayed further as they then needed to find someone to run and get some duck tape to tape up a broken window on the train.

The guard was banging on about getting the 18.47 if you wanted to get to East Croydon quicker.

This despite there being around 3-4 other East Croydon bound trains before the 18.47 and if he really wanted to be helpful he could have told everyone to get the 18.38 Caterham service and change at East Croydon to then pick up the East Grinstead service from London Bridge.

Shambles.
Old 16-11-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalNutter View Post
I'm trying to claim for a cancelled train..

Dear Mr ********

Thank you for your Delay Repay claim received by us on 9 November 2016.

I am sorry that you experienced a delay to your journey when you travelled with us.

We follow a set process when checking whether compensation is due and to determine the appropriate level of compensation. The details of any delay are verified using industry systems which hold historic train running information. We have reviewed your claim(s) and can confirm the following:

Journey Details
18 October 2016
London Victoria to Sanderstead at 18:23
Decision: Declined
Having checked our records for details of the delay you provided to us, our systems show that we have already processed an identical claim for this journey.

An identical claim? What, maybe the 100's of other passengers trying to claim as it certaintly wasnt me. FFS!
I don't bother claiming for delay repay now unless it's for over an hour delay or when the strikes are on, they always weasel out of the 30-59 minute delay claims somehow or another.
Old 16-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
I was on that train. Once the communication thing was repaired it was then delayed further as they then needed to find someone to run and get some duck tape to tape up a broken window on the train.

The guard was banging on about getting the 18.47 if you wanted to get to East Croydon quicker.

This despite there being around 3-4 other East Croydon bound trains before the 18.47 and if he really wanted to be helpful he could have told everyone to get the 18.38 Caterham service and change at East Croydon to then pick up the East Grinstead service from London Bridge.

Shambles.
The semi fast 1838 Tat /Cat was delayed as well .
Old 16-11-2016, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
The semi fast 1838 Tat /Cat was delayed as well .
Lol standard
Old 16-11-2016, 02:02 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
6.23 from LV delayed yet again so I miss my connecting train at Oxted again. Guard talks about something to do with stock not communicating properly and the whole carriage shakes their collective head and ask each other WTF he's talking about. Bloke next to me asks a woman what the announcement meant "it means they are incompetent".

Then, as if to underline the shambles in case someone might have missed it, a broken window is found and nobody has any tape to fix it.
When 2 "units" (sets of carriages with a cab at each end) are couple together, the driver presses a button so that both portions communicate with each other (via onboard computers) and know there are together. This is obviously extremely important for things such as braking, accelerating, doors etc etc. The computer obviously had a mishap.of some kind
Old 16-11-2016, 02:05 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
When 2 "units" (sets of carriages with a cab at each end) are couple together, the driver presses a button so that both portions communicate with each other (via onboard computers) and know there are together. This is obviously extremely important for things such as braking, accelerating, doors etc etc. The computer obviously had a mishap.of some kind
Well explained.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:07 PM

radiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is hereradiomike Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=richdeniro;13316942]This poster made me laugh the other day. It's all about the 'having fun'.

I thought it was Greg Wallace. the only people having fun are the owners and managers pocketing millions out of others' misery and despair.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:08 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
This poster made me laugh the other day. It's all about the 'having fun'.

I saw that poster a few weeks back and cracked up. Followed by a "oh do **** off" unintentionally out load.

Anywayl thank god JC is having fun. That's alright then.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:09 PM

I wonder which ticket office JC works in.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:13 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Huw has admitted his employees have lied to the paying public.

Absolute shambles of a company
If a train is overcrowded and there are many trains to east croydon, they can make the East croydon stop "pick up only". ..basically means they will not advertise that it stops there. This may be because the passengers who live beyond east croydon may not be able to get on..and therefore will have to wait longer, whereas there are plenty of trains to East Croydon. This is done sometimes on services which dont have many trains, ie Uckfield.
Old 16-11-2016, 04:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Purley (gates).

JC = Jesus Christ.
Old 16-11-2016, 04:53 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Check the Sex Offenders register and you'll find out
Old 16-11-2016, 04:55 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
JC's having fun at home on his sofa watching bargain hunt, furiously blowing on a nuclear hot chicken and mushroom pot noodle while waiting for the head on his Tennents super to settle. God bless the strikers. We the paying passengers must not forget about our safety and the highly dangerous door button.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't bother claiming for delay repay now unless it's for over an hour delay or when the strikes are on, they always weasel out of the 30-59 minute delay claims somehow or another.
That's what they want you to do. They rejected one of mine because the following train ran still, albeit about 15mins late, and claimed they do not count cancellations despite it stating clearly on their site that they do. Questioned it, got told to send a DM on Twitter, did so, they then replied saying how could they help, I explained again, they looked at it and rejected it again! So I went to their customer services, complained and requested further compensation, which they (surprisingly) gave

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 16-11-2016, 06:56 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's the only way as far as I can see that we the customers have a voice.
By trying to hit them where it hurts. In the pocket.
Old 16-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
More evidence of Peter Wilkinson's [intentional] incompetence To view the link you have to Register or Login

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 17-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Starting to kick off at LB because a driver hasn't turned up.
Old 17-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Staff now being abused.
Old 17-11-2016, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Staff now being abused.
management and the dft at home with their slippers on in front of the fire, sipping a tea, while everyone else is suffering.