Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Awful events at slough today. Apparent suicide by a woman who took her child with her. My thoughts go out to the families of both families of the woman and the poor driver.
Terrible couple of weeks on the trains. We had a suicide near Crewe yesterday and another 2 in the last two weeks. So sad.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:19 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Another fatality tonight on the Brighton line presumably bad news for those of you travelling to the game tonight, as well as the family of the individual hit and the driver
Old 25-09-2014, 01:53 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
awful
Old 25-09-2014, 03:11 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
A C list celebrity was acting like a utter tool last night, moaning that her journey home was a nightmare and that the line was closed for far too long.
Silly cow
Old 25-09-2014, 03:46 PM

eaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalleaglejon put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
A C list celebrity was acting like a utter tool last night, moaning that her journey home was a nightmare and that the line was closed for far too long.
Silly cow
Am i going to be the only one asking who this was?

http://thesportingmusingsofmrlesq.blogspot.com/
Old 25-09-2014, 07:56 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
The work that is going on at London Bridge...

Old 25-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Got sworn at by a passenger earlier... Because that's totally acceptable to swear at someone doing their job.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Got sworn at by a passenger earlier... Because that's totally acceptable to swear at someone doing their job.
Traffic wardens?
Old 25-09-2014, 11:25 PM

not good
Old 25-09-2014, 11:32 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
1746 was 25 mins late leaving and went fast to Purley. Never seen that before
Old 25-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
not good
All because I smiled at the platform staff at Balham... "Suppose you think that's f***ing funny do ya? F***ing laughing away you prick. What are you going to do about it?!"

I just rolled my eyes at him and walked to the other side of the cab. Not my fault I was held at Wandsworth Common whilst they dragged a suspicious suicidal woman from my train, causing it to be delayed.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:37 AM

Quote:
All because I smiled at the platform staff at Balham... "Suppose you think that's f***ing funny do ya? F***ing laughing away you prick. What are you going to do about it?!"

I just rolled my eyes at him and walked to the other side of the cab. Not my fault I was held at Wandsworth Common whilst they dragged a suspicious suicidal woman from my train, causing it to be delayed.
Ha ha, stupid punters!!!
Old 26-09-2014, 08:58 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Shame there weren't any btp around. You could have given him a big cheesy grin as they dragged him from the platform then.

I did see some at Gleneagles station (renamed new delhi during the ryder cup) yesterday.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 26-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Aren't you precious! And well done for explaining why there was a delay and calming down the situation. Very professional...

I'm a little surprised you didn't tell him he "had a choice" as you got in your cab.
Old 26-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Old 26-09-2014, 09:48 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
1746 was 25 mins late leaving and went fast to Purley. Never seen that before
Last week mine went fast to Caterham from Purley
Old 26-09-2014, 09:50 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Aren't you precious! And well done for explaining why there was a delay and calming down the situation. Very professional...

I'm a little surprised you didn't tell him he "had a choice" as you got in your cab.
Never speak to the customer - the Govia mission statement
Old 26-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post

I had already made a PA announcement explaining the delay. It was probably you wasn't it?! Wouldn't surprise me.
Old 26-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe you don't realise it but when you are smiling and joking around with other staff when people have been waiting around is the Pissing rain for ages because your company offer a a piss poor service that many have no choice but to attempt to use, it's a bit like if palace had got spanked 5-0 at home to reading and marriapa is having a laugh and joke with his former colleagues on the way off while we all wait around looking miserable queuing to get out.

The guy was a dick though we all know there's nothing the drivers can do about it. Just saying "southern rail rage" I can empathise with although I've never shouted at anyone.
Old 26-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Up the Palace!!!

I wasn't even laughing and joking though. I literally just smiled at the woman.