Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-09-2014, 02:10 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Scab.
not out of choice though!
Old 26-09-2014, 03:18 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Latvian - They no longer run the directs out of LB that stop at Carshalton. They still have them in the mornings but not the evenings - Any idea if they bring them back ?
Think they start from Sarf Bermondsey now. Saw something about it on a poster earlier.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 26-09-2014, 03:33 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
The irony is that it seems acceptable to swear or abuse staff for late trains etc, but we can't do bugger all if someone is holding doors open, delaying a train which could cut short our legally required break or make us finish work / go home late.
oh diddums.

Your **** of a company constantly causes me to be late to work/meetings/home/social events and I pay for it so get to **** if you want some sympathy.
Old 26-09-2014, 03:57 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
oh diddums.

Your **** of a company constantly causes me to be late to work/meetings/home/social events and I pay for it so get to **** if you want some sympathy.
Someone seems a bit overtired?

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
oh diddums.

What is the second starred word? Can't work out what you are saying!

Oh diddums. Believe it or not I am a human with a family I want to see and spend time with too. We aren't here at your bec and call like slaves you know. Would you be saying oh diddums if I didn't have a proper break, fell asleep and crashed the train you or your friends / family were on board?
Old 26-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
get to f**k ?
Old 26-09-2014, 05:48 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
get to f**k ?
Needs the Scottish accent for full effect?

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-09-2014, 05:52 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Would you be saying oh diddums if I didn't have a proper break, fell asleep and crashed the train you or your friends / family were on board?
I would take some cold comfort from the fact that you would have been the first to expire.
Old 26-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's clearly not the responsibility of the drivers or any southern rail staff on here but it's just so infuriating the constant problems we have with the service and the only response is its someone else's fault.

That's fine. It probably is but after years and years and years and years of shit why does it never improve. What would they actually have to do so that the service could be acceptable (not even targeting good yet let's start with something )
Old 26-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Train cancelled out of LB
Old 26-09-2014, 06:28 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
It's clearly not the responsibility of the drivers or any southern rail staff on here but it's just so infuriating the constant problems we have with the service and the only response is its someone else's fault.

That's fine. It probably is but after years and years and years and years of shit why does it never improve. What would they actually have to do so that the service could be acceptable (not even targeting good yet let's start with something )
Massive upgrade of infrastructure, stations and lines would have to be closed, passengers would have to accept major disruption (like what is happening at London Bridge). It would also cost shit loads of wonga.
In my opinion.
Old 26-09-2014, 06:38 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
Bloke at Atherstone was giving my guard some gyp the other day, went back and politely asked what the problem was (my going home train so eager to push on) and the little Herbert said he was "going to smack my ugly fxxking face". I hadn't even asked the fella to move, been abusive or smacked him with my bardic.
As we left the station, minus the happy chap, I turned and gave a merry wave out of the window and a toot toot on the horn
Bet he wouldn't say that if he met you out of work.
I woke a guy up on my train, he wanted East Croydon but had fallen asleep and woke in Brighton, he demanded the company get him a taxi, when I told him it's his responsibility to get off the train at his desired station, he said "I'm a fare paying customer you ******* ****" about a inch from my face. Usually it's the chav types that give you grief, but this dude was a posh fella.
Old 26-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Massive upgrade of infrastructure, stations and lines would have to be closed, passengers would have to accept major disruption (like what is happening at London Bridge). It would also cost shit loads of wonga.
In my opinion.
The London bridge project will mean there is an extra line going through to blackfriars I assume. When it's completed what do you think the chances are of running a pathetic substandard service along the new lines?

It just seems like they don't want to run a good service. They constantly invest in making it a bigger shit tip than trying to make the current crock of shit workable first
Old 26-09-2014, 06:54 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
The London bridge project will mean there is an extra line going through to blackfriars I assume. When it's completed what do you think the chances are of running a pathetic substandard service along the new lines?

It just seems like they don't want to run a good service. They constantly invest in making it a bigger shit tip than trying to make the current crock of shit workable first
I think all TOC's will work hard at running a shit service, if ever the service improves i'm sure they'll stamp it out asap.
Old 26-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Whilst you jest, the fear of commuters on the great nothern line is that Govia will properly screw up what has been, to date, an excellent experience.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 26-09-2014, 07:04 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Whilst you jest, the fear of commuters on the great nothern line is that Govia will properly screw up what has been, to date, an excellent experience.
It's a numbers game, if the bean counters think things should change... then it probably will.
Old 26-09-2014, 07:17 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:

I suspect it will have the effect of moving the bottleneck further up the line where it will still be one line in each direction, but with more trains to get through there. Fine when things are working well but a real pain when things are up the creek.
Old 26-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Bet he wouldn't say that if he met you out of work.
I woke a guy up on my train, he wanted East Croydon but had fallen asleep and woke in Brighton, he demanded the company get him a taxi, when I told him it's his responsibility to get off the train at his desired station, he said "I'm a fare paying customer you ******* ****" about a inch from my face. Usually it's the chav types that give you grief, but this dude was a posh fella.
He did look like he was on his way to a Jeremy Kyle filming, so he probably would have

Abuse sadly is on the increase, seeing a few of the posts on here I'm quite shocked to read the terrible journeys people do have and can agree that it must be awful to be in that situation, but to abuse people for just carrying out their job is wrong.
Old 26-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
He did look like he was on his way to a Jeremy Kyle filming, so he probably would have

Abuse sadly is on the increase, seeing a few of the posts on here I'm quite shocked to read the terrible journeys people do have and can agree that it must be awful to be in that situation, but to abuse people for just carrying out their job is wrong.
Im sure theres a App that automatically sets an alarm off at your stop, maybe it should be advertised on the trains!

anyway...........when are the people south of the river EVER going to get an upgrade crossrail........like theres not enough ways to get from west/east we have a couple of ways in, no tube, live in the south you are a forgotten commuter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Old 26-09-2014, 09:38 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's a numbers game, if the bean counters think things should change... then it probably will.
what about the bean flickers?