Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:34 PM

wrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Mad to think that the Met once allowed 4,000+ Brighton to come to Palace on a Saturday at 3pm...only to get done 5-0
Remember a palace fan while game going on coming out of main stand marching across pitch towards aw throwing off stewards got pretty close if I remember before being stopped.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Bottom line is a small number of individuals, let's call them fanatics, have given authorities every reason to restrict numbers again.
Come on mate. The HF didn't cover themselves in glory, but the police have shown today that you cannot trust them whatsoever.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:11 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Mad to think that the Met once allowed 4,000+ Brighton to come to Palace on a Saturday at 3pm...only to get done 5-0
Similarly, they are happy to have 6-7k Millwall fans come to Selhurst on a 3pm.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
200 of us locked out last week behaved like humans, unfortunately a small number behaved like morons.
Since you posted the below in October, you have done nothing but moan about the game and the tickets, it tickled me a little.
Quote:
Quite true, I have 4075 and can only do 2 or 3 away games a season. I'm not prepared to accept being herded like cattle and pushed by police officers anymore so I won't be trying for a ticket anyway, but your point is valid.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:53 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Come on mate. The HF didn't cover themselves in glory, but the police have shown today that you cannot trust them whatsoever.
Couldn't agree more about the police, nothing excuses what happened at the stadium though.

Never let children play with fireworks and flares
Old 07-12-2017, 06:56 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Since you posted the below in October, you have done nothing but moan about the game and the tickets, it tickled me a little.
I changed my mind and went on my own, queued with Brighton fans at the station and then denied entry because of the Hilarious Fanatics.

I shall continue to moan, especially as it cheers you up

Old 07-12-2017, 07:41 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Similarly, they are happy to have 6-7k Millwall fans come to Selhurst on a 3pm.
That was ******* mental that day, absolutely mental. The extent of the crowd control was a thin piece of plastic tape that was designed to hold back the animals from the two blocks closest to the Holmesdale.

Pelted with coins, lost 3 1, all in all a bad (if very memorable) day at Selhurst.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Our group of 40 in the home end has gone up to 60 today.

Limit the away section as much as they like; there will be 10k Palace in the ground, minimum.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:56 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For Palace fans to get 4500 tickets, CPFC will have to ask for 4500 tickets, and Iím not sure they will.

For the league games the two clubs agreed a reciprocal agreement - for the away side to only ask for 2000 tickets, so the Home club is only obliged to provide 2000.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:19 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
No excuses now for not giving us 4500 tickets.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:26 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Our group of 40 in the home end has gone up to 60 today.

Limit the away section as much as they like; there will be 10k Palace in the ground, minimum.
Make that 61 then.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:39 PM

salad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.L View Post
But if the police treated everyone like human beings instead of the kettling and delaying tactics that caused so many to miss kick off maybe those individuals would be less likely to act like morons in the first place?
the Police have a lot to answer for and whoever decided on the restriction

I don't get involved in violence but if I hadn't got a ticket I would have tried to get in
Old 07-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Make that 61 then.
Where are you? We’ll be ‘lighting up’ the North Stand behind the goal.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Couldn't agree more about the police, nothing excuses what happened at the stadium though.
But what did happen? Were there really ticketless fans?

The bangers are shit and they did shove people out of their seats. That's pretty poor, but it's not worth anything more than a moment's thought. Anything else that people on here didn't widely see though, well that needs evidence.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Oh there will be excuses but donít worry Teflon Phil will be fighting on our behalf to get as many as possible
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 08-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:

The bangers are shit and they did shove people out of their seats. That's pretty poor, but it's not worth anything more than a moment's thought. Anything else that people on here didn't widely see though, well that needs evidence.
There is no evidence that any fan got in without a ticket the door that was opened was in the area where the fans were kettled so you assume that anyone that allowed themselves to be marched to Brighton train station and then to the ground was most likely in possession of a ticket. I would also suggest that if palace have managed to identify them from cctv that they know this.

A few years ago may have been West Brom or Swansea I go tot the ground early was in my seat and a couple of knobs in black told me to move as they were HF and they were sitting there I told them to piss off but I can imagine that they bully others. If they do this enmasse and try to bully people out their seats the whole lot should be banned home and away. If I take my daughter we need to be at the front if I have her with me I wonít argue with them end result she does not get to see a game I have paid for.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 08-12-2017, 07:55 AM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
Anyone going: wind up the old bill & their stewards about their lies as much as possible. Film everything.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:20 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
It's on Palace to ask for the full allocation. Pressure needs to go there.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:

Ticketmaster or not, a flare was lit directly outside the turnstiles, I and others witnessed it. A moment's thought? Bullshit.

Old 08-12-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Anyone going: wind up the old bill & their stewards about their lies as much as possible. Film everything.
Dear oh dear.