Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-02-2013, 06:46 PM

HOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by stigsdad
I thought I was the only person who went to Germany to watch the Bundesliga but it sems I'm not. My son and I go to Hannover 96 at least 5 times a year and we always see a good match regardless of the score win or lose, also the fans mix together not only before but also after the game with trouble involving the police. Beer is served at all the games and they even allow you to drink your beer at your seat. This season we have managed to secure tickets for Hannover 96 vs. Bayern Munich and the tickets were cheaper than what some supporters pay for a league 1/2 match, so you can see why some of us like German football.
Im hooked on fc union berlin hope to go again soon real value for money
Old 27-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for you
I can't work out Mame Diouf.

Terrible for Man United against us last year, but has 16 goals in 29 games at the moment. However, he misses some shocking chances as well.

Although 96 are my adopted team I'd quite like Augsburg to stay up. They seem quite plucky.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
DFB Pokal is their version of the FA Cup, but what's the cup they have at the start of the season? It's a bit like a Supercup / Charity Shield, but has about 4 teams in it instead of just 2?!
Old 27-02-2013, 08:02 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob
I fear for BVB tonight. Can't see us challenging Bayern without Lewandowski
He's playing and passing nicely to his future team mates

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina

Last edited by greybot; 27-02-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 27-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
How many Barca players do we reckon Pep will be in for next season?
Old 27-02-2013, 08:13 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
None. This bayern team is better than barca. Did you see them misfiring all over the place yesterday at camp nou?

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 27-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Werkself

I know but I reckon he'll go in for at least a couple.
Old 27-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot
He's playing and passing nicely to his future team mates
Yeah, caught me out, that. Presumed his suspension counted for all games. Bit of a sod if he's unavailable for Saturday v Hannover. Far more important.

As for his future team mates.....please God, no. They must be at the Etihad, so can have Dzeko (who I think is just as good tbh).
Old 27-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Werkself

Freiburg, Wolfsburg and Stuttgart all through... Hmm I wonder who's going to win the Cup. I think it will probably start in FC and end in München.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Werkself

This weekends results:

Eintracht Frankfurt 0-1 Borussia Monchengladbach
Borussia Dortmund 3-1 Hannover 96
FC Nurnberg 1-1 SC Freiburg
Werder Bremen 0-1 FC Augsburg
Hamburg SV 1-1 Greuther Furth
VfL Wolfsburg 1-4 FC Schalke
Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 VfB Stuttgart
1899 Hoffenheim 0-1 FC Bayern
Fortuna Dusseldorf 1-1 Mainz 05

Furth seem to at least have got a bit more resilient the last couple of weeks, Augsburg are picking up points at the right time and are now 5 points above Hoffenheim. Top 3 are now 7 points clear of fourth so it's looking like Bayern, Dortmund and Leverkusen will be the automatic qualifiers for the Champions League, only 5 points seperate Frankfurt in 4th and Hannover in 10th. Good competitive football.

In the Second Bundesliga Hertha Berlin have caught Braunschweig and go top by a point. Then in third place come FC Kaiserslautern a full 11 points further back in the play off position.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:27 PM

Since 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
DFB Pokal is their version of the FA Cup, but what's the cup they have at the start of the season? It's a bit like a Supercup / Charity Shield, but has about 4 teams in it instead of just 2?!
Are you talking about what called the "LIGA total!-Cup" over here ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LIGA_total!_Cup
It unofficial and you can't really qualify for it, clubs get invited.
Actually, nobody cares about it.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Werkself

Yeah that was it and it looks as though it was disbanded a few years ago anyway.

I remember on the old Championship Manager games finding it weird playing in a cup before the season started.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:05 PM

1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
massive game tomorrow - the revier derby. Schalke host Dortmund.
Shame ESPN aren't showing it live really.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Werkself

I can't believe Herelho Gomes is Captain for Hoffenheim. What the f**k?!

Speaking of Hoffenheim, the actual village of Hoffenheim has a population of 3,200.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 08-03-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:37 PM

Since 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I can't believe Herelho Gomes is Captain for Hoffenheim. What the f**k?!

Speaking of Hoffenheim, the actual village of Hoffenheim has a population of 3,200.
...and they currently average 25k per game.
But they hopefully will be going down this season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234
massive game tomorrow - the revier derby. Schalke host Dortmund.
Shame ESPN aren't showing it live really.
There already has been a big brawl at Dortmund airport this week, stuff usually is pretty much heated up before those games.
There are police forces out in numbers, even if the under-23s play each other.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:24 PM

stigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestigsdad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hoffemhiem FC , althought the village population is 3.200 approx the football stadium is always full and it holds 30,000 approx, just like Green Bay Packers in the states, why you ask ?? easy they are supporter friendly just like all the grounds in Germany they respect the fans who pay with there wages every week
Old 09-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Werkself

FC Augsburg 1-2 FC Nürnberg
FC Bayern 3-2 Fortuna Düsseldorf
SC Freiburg 2-5 VfL Wolfsburg
Greuther Furth 0-3 1899 Hoffenheim
Mainz 05 1-0 Bayer Leverkusen
FC Schalke 2-1 Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Mönchengladbach 1-1 Werder Bremen

Leverkusen and Dortmund keep matching each others results at the moment.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 10-03-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Werkself

Hannover 96 0-0 Eintracht Frankfurt
VfB Stuttgart 0-1 Hamburg SV
Old 10-03-2013, 07:36 PM

JimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hannover 96 0-0 Eintracht Frankfurt
VfB Stuttgart 0-1 Hamburg SV
Was at Hannover. Really cold and quite a dull 0:0. Although over 44,000 in the stadium, very subdued. A 50,000 capacity stadium, but only noise from the 2 main fan corners. Nice stadium, but give me the compact atmosphere of Selhurst Park any day.

Last edited by JimmyAG; 10-03-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Werkself

All the stadiums in Germany look amazing I think. Real character, not like the crap new ones we see here.