Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-09-2017, 08:52 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Kev View Post
Smackdown was excellent. Fair play to Vince for taking those bumps at his age.
He did take a while to go down for everything but the headbutt. I don't think he was prepared for how hard KO's head was!

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 16-09-2017, 08:25 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Is this the end of the road for Big Show? looks like he needs a surgery
Old 17-09-2017, 10:56 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
WWE thread (Bryan era onwards)

Ah man. Bobby Heenan has passed away. Whatever he did, he was the best. RIP

Old 18-09-2017, 06:08 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP The Brain - a true legend
Old 18-09-2017, 05:17 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
RIP. Mr Heenan who was a proper heel.
Old 25-09-2017, 07:37 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Anyone watch 'No Mercy' last night?

Have Mercy on us more like it
Old 25-09-2017, 07:38 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Old 25-09-2017, 09:07 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should have been good. Wasn't. Shovels out for everyone. Granted one of them was ironic.
Old 25-09-2017, 09:09 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post

Thought it was a really good show. Most matches were quality.

Could have done with one more KO in the first main event but I'll take it for what it was. Some questionable booking decisions but what's new?
Old 26-09-2017, 01:44 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
Thought it was a really good show. Most matches were quality.

Could have done with one more KO in the first main event but I'll take it for what it was. Some questionable booking decisions but what's new?
The main event was good I agree.

Don't get me wrong, this has been the best PPV of the year so far which is saying something
Old 26-09-2017, 04:06 PM
43% Burnt

I'm not bothering with No Mercy. I've just been watching NXT and catching up with a load of recent NJPW and ROH PPV's.

Old 26-09-2017, 07:25 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I'm not bothering with No Mercy. I've just been watching NXT and catching up with a load of recent NJPW and ROH PPV's.
Well Can't really blame you....
Old 27-09-2017, 06:51 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bullet Club invasion of Raw seemed interesting.

Wonder if they've secretly purchased the rights. Could be a good angle come Survivor Series. New Bullet Club (Cody, Young Bucks, Scurll, Hangman Page vs 'The Club' (AJ, Finn, Good Brothers and Shinsuke (who i know wasnt in it)).

Aww fantasy booking. How wonderful
Old 27-09-2017, 07:09 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post

Wonder if they've secretly purchased the rights. Could be a good angle come Survivor Series. New Bullet Club (Cody, Young Bucks, Scurll, Hangman Page vs 'The Club' (AJ, Finn, Good Brothers and Shinsuke (who i know wasnt in it)).

I missed this. Will wait for the repeat.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:22 PM

It wasn't on tv as I dont think it was actually a WWE thing. Just check out Cody Rhodes twitter.
Old 28-09-2017, 06:34 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:

Not even close.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-09-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Not even close.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
or it's all a work.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:12 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
or it's all a work.
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever gonna happen. Besides, Cody has just signed officially with ROH. Bucks are probably making more money from ROH and NJPW than they'll ever make in the E. Scurll is currently signed with ROH as is Page as far as I know.

Reports are that Vince was pissed. Wont be seeing any of them in a WWE ring any time soon. Which i'm fine with. Bucks are over-rated and Cody wont wanna go back at the moment. Wouldn't mind seeing the other two some day.

Last edited by PauLo; 28-09-2017 at 08:14 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:50 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I quite enjoyed No Mercy. I felt WWE were well, well off the pace for the first half of the year but now they seem to be getting things right.

NXT always delivers, LU is always going to be good going in to the series finale, ROH are using their characters well. The only company I really worry for at the moment is GFW. The turnover of wrestlers makes it very difficult to get behind certain characters. They need a period of stability which I can't see happening any time soon.

Regarding The Young Bucks. We won't be seeing them in WWE any time soon. They signed a long term contract with ROH last Christmas. They're well aware that plenty of established talent is jumping to NXT and I think they'll bide their time so they'll get the best reception possible when the current talent fades and loses appeal.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:02 AM

Thinking back on No Mercy it was a good show. IC title match was good, Tag match was excellent.

Its just this constant pushing of Roman Reigns that irritates me. He's a really good in ring performer but no one is buying into him. They've buried the AA to make him seem immortal and they are building up Lesner's F5 so that when Roman kicks out of it 3 times it'll seem really impressive.

I'm worried they've missed the boat on Finn Balor because he's genuinely got what it takes to be the next big thing. He's pretty much the only one who isnt in his 40s who can carry the lead of the company.