Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-10-2017, 01:04 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Rumours of a Mahal/Lesner non title match as Survivor series... kill me now.
Not if Mahal defeats the beast and then headlines the Indian tour, which will sell a lot of tickets for Vince.....
Old 14-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
If this match does happen and Lesnar doesn't end Mahal's career, I will give up on wrestling
Old 14-10-2017, 05:15 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm here for it tbh
Old 14-10-2017, 07:03 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I'm here for it tbh
Would be a laugh if Lesnar falls, but can't see it happening.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:02 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Bray and Reigns out of TLC. Bray is replaced by AJ Styles and Reigns by KURT FREAKING ANGLE.

TLC just got interesting.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:16 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oh it's true, it's damn true
Old 21-10-2017, 02:06 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Scenes when Kurt Angle makes Braun tap out
Old 21-10-2017, 02:18 AM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Literally celebrated my birthday by looking at my phone and seeing that message about Bray and Roman being replaced by Kurt and AJ. I got so excited I have only just realised I saw it at least 5 times in the late naughties with TNA

The wrestling industry is so booming right now it's great for us watching. You've got random companies out of the blue popping up with better PPV lineups than GFW, LU and ROH. Such a winners market for the viewer. Especially if Aries can make more money in six weeks than Neville can make in four months. For the easier schedule it's a no brainer for the mid card guys what to do so WWE may have to change their approach. Which is best for everybody
Old 21-10-2017, 05:12 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Finn/AJ is SO much more interesting than this god awful feud with Bray Wyatt.

Shame that The Shield can't compete as a three but Kurt Angle being involved is huge. It may also delay any plans WWE has to ruin The Shield by having them break up again in the near future.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:56 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Finn/AJ is a big four PPV worthy match and it's a shame we're getting it with no build. But still, it's going to be a great match. Without having much of a story to tell, they can just have a straight up wrestling bout and is sure to steal the show.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:21 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
Old 21-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post

Shame that The Shield can't compete as a three but Kurt Angle being involved is huge. It may also delay any plans WWE has to ruin The Shield by having them break up again in the near future.
The rumours are a Ambrose heel turn and a program with Rollins culminating at mania
Old 21-10-2017, 07:26 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Finn/AJ is a big four PPV worthy match and it's a shame we're getting it with no build. But still, it's going to be a great match. Without having much of a story to tell, they can just have a straight up wrestling bout and is sure to steal the show.
Am assuming it will just be as Finn rather than the demon character?
Old 21-10-2017, 07:28 AM
Keeping The Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
I think they'll play safe with Kurt, not too many big bumps, but obviously will be a huge pop when he breaks out an Angle slam and ankle lock
Old 21-10-2017, 07:45 AM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc View Post
Literally celebrated my birthday by looking at my phone and seeing that message about Bray and Roman being replaced by Kurt and AJ. I got so excited I have only just realised I saw it at least 5 times in the late naughties with TNA

The wrestling industry is so booming right now it's great for us watching. You've got random companies out of the blue popping up with better PPV lineups than GFW, LU and ROH. Such a winners market for the viewer. Especially if Aries can make more money in six weeks than Neville can make in four months. For the easier schedule it's a no brainer for the mid card guys what to do so WWE may have to change their approach. Which is best for everybody
Agree
Old 21-10-2017, 07:46 AM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I think they'll play safe with Kurt, not too many big bumps, but obviously will be a huge pop when he breaks out an Angle slam and ankle lock
Kurt is the walking wounded so will have to play safe and I am looking forward to this.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:48 AM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
I think WWE are feeling the need to up the game, which is good for us and this surprise match is brilliant. I may just renew my subs to WWE
Old 21-10-2017, 07:49 AM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post

Bray Wyatt has his moments, but it turned out to the best I reckon
Old 21-10-2017, 08:41 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
The rumours are a Ambrose heel turn and a program with Rollins culminating at mania
Yep, that's what I mean. They can't let the fans have nice things. They always have to find a way to ruin it for the sake of heat. They move moment to moment, short builds between PPVs and more often than not the feuds are unsatisfying.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Bray Wyatt has his moments, but it turned out to the best I reckon
Fleeting moments. They keep making him lose. Or project bugs onto the mat. Speak gibberish constantly. And now this. Pumpkin Demon Finn vs Bray with a net on his head.

When he was title holder, briefly, it could have been the start of a proper build.. but it wasn't.