Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 21-10-2017, 11:45 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
Fleeting moments. They keep making him lose. Or project bugs onto the mat. Speak gibberish constantly. And now this. Pumpkin Demon Finn vs Bray with a net on his head.

When he was title holder, briefly, it could have been the start of a proper build.. but it wasn't.
Bray White and the Great Khali are the dream tag team, both speak gibberish and both tall
Old 21-10-2017, 01:27 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finn vs AJ gives Finn, AJ and probably the good brothers something to actually do building to survivor series. Which can only be a good thing.

Shame this match will almost certainly have shenanigans.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:40 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I doubt there will be any interference. They can't continue the fued (unless they build it up to a rematch at Survivor Series, which is doubtful) and i'm pretty sure AJ will be involved in the Shane/KO/Sami storyline.

Still, it'll be a great match.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:58 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I doubt there will be any interference. They can't continue the fued (unless they build it up to a rematch at Survivor Series, which is doubtful) and i'm pretty sure AJ will be involved in the Shane/KO/Sami storyline.

Still, it'll be a great match.
Agree
Old 23-10-2017, 12:24 AM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Finn/AJ is a big four PPV worthy match and it's a shame we're getting it with no build. But still, it's going to be a great match. Without having much of a story to tell, they can just have a straight up wrestling bout and is sure to steal the show.
That whole moment at MITB where AJ and Nakamura had a stare out only for Baron Corbin to win the whole thing suggests to me that any matches that could be dream Japan matches that WWE haven't rubber stamped will be one offs at PPVs for no major titles instead of long term story telling. I do hope I'm wrong.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:29 AM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As for the talk about The Young Bucks. When they jump to the machine in a year or a couples time I hope they go through nxt first to build a fan base with those that don't know them. But I think those of you that say they'll be fast tracked off their reputation are correct. I'd argue going straight to the main show has not done Gallows, Anderson or Bennett any favours at all.

A little rumour going round that since Aries and Cody have revealed their pay packets since leaving the mid carders are not best pleased. A WWE that is forced to not play politics to keep their superstars at all levels sweet would be best for everybody.
Old 23-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Finn/AJ. Mmmm. Very nice.
Old 23-10-2017, 03:18 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
That main event was a ******* mess, but I think I enjoyed it
Old 23-10-2017, 08:24 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
That main event was a ******* mess, but I think I enjoyed it
It was something they came up in last minute but I think it worked, I enjoyed it. The rest of the card I just forwarded it...may watch later if some one says was good
Old 23-10-2017, 10:19 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
It was something they came up in last minute but I think it worked, I enjoyed it. The rest of the card I just forwarded it...may watch later if some one says was good
Finn and AJ is definitely worth a look. The main event had some good spots.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
I'm expecting Braun to reappear as a cube.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
I think my biggest gripe with WWE is that twice this year Braun has survived an attempted vehicular homicide, and yet no one involved in either incident has had to face criminal charges. What kind of example does this send to the kids watching at home?
Old 24-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
I think my biggest gripe with WWE is that twice this year Braun has survived an attempted vehicular homicide, and yet no one involved in either incident has had to face criminal charges. What kind of example does this send to the kids watching at home?
Trump's America init..
Old 24-10-2017, 12:55 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
Cheers, will watch it later when I get in
Old 24-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
And then Kane squashes Finn on Raw. And these guys wonder why their ratings are in the toilet.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
And then Kane squashes Finn on Raw. And these guys wonder why their ratings are in the toilet.
Yep, that was weird. If you want Kane to be built up for something to come, why undo the good work from the night before. They could have chosen almost anyone else.

I did enjoy Paul Heyman's burial of Jinder Mahal. Most fans feel the same, it seems.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:05 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I just couldn't believe it when that happened.

But on the positive side I am not the only one who has Doh moments, WWE has too
Old 25-10-2017, 08:05 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Yep, that was weird. If you want Kane to be built up for something to come, why undo the good work from the night before. They could have chosen almost anyone else.

I did enjoy Paul Heyman's burial of Jinder Mahal. Most fans feel the same, it seems.
Agree
Old 28-10-2017, 03:34 AM
Returned.

I'm sure some in this thread watch or watched WhatCulture's videos?

You will know the Adams, Jack, Ross and Sam left to form their own thing which hasn't launched yet.

Blampied was accused of being a bit of a pervert, asking girls who followed him to send nudes of themselves. One of the girls, a 19yr old so not underage, got very dramatic about it, posted the screenshots and outed him as a 'predator', talked about her mental issues and said he was manipulative.

He then released a statement saying he was sorry, said he had lied to them etc, used his position to do this to enhance his ego and was getting 'professional help'. Ha. Said he was sorry a lot.

Yesterday, the new channel they were going to launch said they have fired him!

Jeez, his career and life (?) ruined over asking an adult female for naked pics of herself. Manipulative, yes; lying to her, well obviously, it was the internet; predator?! no way (Unless there is more to it...). Close the browser. Block him. Don't take, edit, upload then send photos. Easy. He wasn't there forcing them to do anything. Encouraging, but they could say no and that would be that. His girlfriend will probably leave him, too.
Old 28-10-2017, 10:19 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
I'm sure some in this thread watch or watched WhatCulture's videos?

You will know the Adams, Jack, Ross and Sam left to form their own thing which hasn't launched yet.

Blampied was accused of being a bit of a pervert, asking girls who followed him to send nudes of themselves. One of the girls, a 19yr old so not underage, got very dramatic about it, posted the screenshots and outed him as a 'predator', talked about her mental issues and said he was manipulative.

He then released a statement saying he was sorry, said he had lied to them etc, used his position to do this to enhance his ego and was getting 'professional help'. Ha. Said he was sorry a lot.

Yesterday, the new channel they were going to launch said they have fired him!

Jeez, his career and life (?) ruined over asking an adult female for naked pics of herself. Manipulative, yes; lying to her, well obviously, it was the internet; predator?! no way (Unless there is more to it...). Close the browser. Block him. Don't take, edit, upload then send photos. Easy. He wasn't there forcing them to do anything. Encouraging, but they could say no and that would be that. His girlfriend will probably leave him, too.

I have not watched it, but it did make some interesting reading.....