Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-02-2015, 02:00 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Excellent start to Fastlane.

What a comeback for Orton. Enjoyed that very much. Rollins seriously needs putting in his place. Have to say, I am very much anti-Authority.
Old 23-02-2015, 02:07 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Only had time to see Reigns vs Bryan before work. Will try and catch the rest later.
Decent match but the crowd were awful and very quiet.

Read about the rest of the PPV and it sounds pretty decent.
Old 23-02-2015, 02:45 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Only had time to see Reigns vs Bryan before work. Will try and catch the rest later.
Decent match but the crowd were awful and very quiet.

Read about the rest of the PPV and it sounds pretty decent.
Watching it now

I won't spoil it
Old 23-02-2015, 02:47 PM

Mark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON View Post
Excellent start to Fastlane.

What a comeback for Orton. Enjoyed that very much. Rollins seriously needs putting in his place. Have to say, I am very much anti-Authority.
Dude,

Spoilers
Old 23-02-2015, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_cpfc View Post
Dude,

Spoilers
This was before it became apparent that others hadn't watched it. From here-on-in, no more, sorry.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought it was a pretty dull, filler PPV. With a disappointingly predictable finish...
Old 23-02-2015, 08:37 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
The Bryan/Reigns match was actually pretty good. As was the fakeout by someone half way through. I'll wait till tomorrow to talk about other stuff.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 23-02-2015, 09:22 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Also, that crowd sucked. It's amazing how much a good crowd can make an average PPV better. If that had been in NY or Philly or Chicago, it wouldn't have seemed that bad.

Probably.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 23-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just watched the PPV. Thought it was pretty dull tbh.
Old 23-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Bits of it were decent.

Main Event was ok, can't be having the winner beating Lesnar first time off IMO.

The best part was the fake out mentioned elsewhere that I hope continues tonight.

The very worst crowd in the history of WWE.
Old 23-02-2015, 10:20 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Saw a bit more. Crowd killed it though.

The 2 big none wrestlin segments your expect the crowd to be going nuts for
Old 23-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Fifa Fanatic

EagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
I thought in general it sets a few things up very nicely for Wrestlemania.
Old 24-02-2015, 02:20 PM

Three good parts were the start, the end, and the bit in the middle.

With regards the bit in the middle (fake appearance), I was sort of meh with that. The days of that actually becoming the case are as good as gone. Sad because it makes you then realise about all the greats that have passed us by over the last few years.
Old 24-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Long shot, but anyone on here out in San Jose next month and looking for a ticket to the post-Mania Raw?

Person I'm going with may have to withdraw from the trip. Will know more later in the week.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 24-02-2015, 06:30 PM

sampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Long shot, but anyone on here out in San Jose next month and looking for a ticket to the post-Mania Raw?

Person I'm going with may have to withdraw from the trip. Will know more later in the week.
Let me know what happens, I haven't brought my Raw ticket yet so Id be interested
Old 24-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampuds View Post
Let me know what happens, I haven't brought my Raw ticket yet so Id be interested
Just caught up with her on Facebook, she's deffo out.

Ticket is next to mine, in Section 110 of the San Jose Center. Face value $45, she paid exactly $100 on Stubhub and is looking to recoup that.

As a guide the cheapest you can get tickets in that section now is $165, so even at a one-er it's pretty good value.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Let me know if keen and I'll put you in touch with her to settle up. (Like mine, it's an e-ticket so she can mail it directly to you once paid.)

My hotel is nearby, so I can meet you in the daytime for a beer or two before heading on to the San Jose Center. Would be fun to go with another Palace fan!

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 24-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Having an off day

Ferris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brother and I will be at WM, can't make it down from work in time for RAW unfortunately as I know that one is always fun (I did it once in New Jersey after WM20)
Old 25-02-2015, 06:33 PM

sampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty airsampuds is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Just caught up with her on Facebook, she's deffo out.

Ticket is next to mine, in Section 110 of the San Jose Center. Face value $45, she paid exactly $100 on Stubhub and is looking to recoup that.

As a guide the cheapest you can get tickets in that section now is $165, so even at a one-er it's pretty good value.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Let me know if keen and I'll put you in touch with her to settle up. (Like mine, it's an e-ticket so she can mail it directly to you once paid.)

My hotel is nearby, so I can meet you in the daytime for a beer or two before heading on to the San Jose Center. Would be fun to go with another Palace fan!
$100 is fine with me I'm so unorganised for the whole trip so was kinda relieved when I saw your post ha. Defo up for drinks before raw, should be good! Get me in contact with your friend and I'll transfer her the money.
Old 25-02-2015, 06:39 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Spoiler alert

Lesnar stormed out of raw, his status with WWE currently uncertain
Old 25-02-2015, 08:09 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Spoiler alert

Lesnar stormed out of raw, his status with WWE currently uncertain
He's got one more game in his contract if rumours to be believed

So could be a tactic to get a better deal next time round. His manager done the promo with Roman.

Maybe watch this space