Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I bet you don’t see the irony in that statement.
Unintentional literary genius
Old 11-10-2018, 12:11 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe we should have a "People's Vote"? Clearly people didn't appreciate the complexities that would be involved when they signed the first petition....
Old 11-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Probationary User

Volunteer is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
10k people signed the original petition, it's being implemented, let's just get on with it now.
But they didn't. 5k signed it as with every signature the post count went up by two. There were also loads of made up names from Brighton fans. Personally unless the list is published to prove otherwise I believe there were well under 2k legitimate votes.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:46 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
20 signatures already.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-10-2018, 01:47 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOCKTON View Post
I'm sure we don't need another petition.
Create a petition about no more petitions
Old 11-10-2018, 01:48 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
'Whether you are a normal fan, a supporter from a different club or a Member of the HF or associated groups - please sign this petition'

wtf?
I don't support a different club, I'm not a member of the HF, and I'm definitely not normal. What do I do?
Old 11-10-2018, 02:09 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
I don't support a different club, I'm not a member of the HF, and I'm definitely not normal. What do I do?
Support the singing section.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:34 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Start a petition complaining about the OP discriminating against you

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 11-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
If you support Palace it shouldn't depend on where you sit, surely?

Apparently does if you’re the HF
Old 11-10-2018, 03:23 PM

Justin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terraceJustin Miller is twisting all through the night on the terrace
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
Really?? 10k different independent signatures?
Er, no.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:50 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
TOO RIGHT.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:52 PM

Robin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Club and the HF have broken my spirit.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:53 PM
100% CPFC.

Spirited Away

Old 11-10-2018, 03:54 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Spirited Away

HF grooming their next recruit ?

Old 11-10-2018, 03:56 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
HF grooming their next recruit ?
exactly
Old 11-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
start a petition complaining about Exiled asking you to start a petition....power to the people
Old 11-10-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
start a petition complaining about Exiled asking you to start a petition....power to the people
Crofty is a troublemaker. Please sign;

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 11-10-2018, 05:34 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that the way to resolve the movement of E Blockers is to let them pick other people’s seats anywhere else in the ground, thus upsetting considerably more season ticket holders?

That petition shouldn’t be held up as a mirror of the opinion of current season ticket holders....anyone was free to sign it, regardless of whether they even attend Selhurst.
For the record I was pointing out that giving everyone displaced the pick of the ground is a really shit idea.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Woody McWoodface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Oh goody - yet another thread on the same thing.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:29 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Oh goody - yet another thread on the same thing.
Same posters too.

Twinned with MK Dons