Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-08-2018, 09:08 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Donít get the players fit Iím a large in the normal size of last seasons shirt, like to think Iím in okayish shape (although Iíve got big shoulders that make anything quite a bit tighter). Picked up the new away top in players fit by mistake, went home to try it on, looked like I was wearing skin tight spandex, and it even took me a good twenty seconds just to wriggle it back off again. Avoid, unless youíve got a proper athletes body.

It is soooooo tight. I changed mine for a large and it's still tight. Noticed Sakho had a nice loose shirt on the recent videos, must've been an XXXL.......

I play in mine but tbh shoulda got the XL. I'm a medium.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:09 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did you read my post? I love the away kit and think that home kits okay, the Ďplayers fití is just ridiculously tight, and from what Iíve heard, thatís not exclusive to Puma.
Nope. The Macron is a nice players fit, not tight as feck.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydder View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last years biggest youth shirt compared to this season...
Same size difference with players fit between Macron and Puma.

Puma employees must be midgets.
Old 17-08-2018, 05:54 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
I went to the club shop yesterday, looking for an away kit for my daughter. Got to be honest, I was stunned at the poor quality of the shirts on display.

It's a great looking sash, but the stitching is awful around the neck, all loose ends. Up,close, the logo is huge and on a lot of the shirts wrinkled.

I didn't buy.
Old 24-08-2018, 10:45 AM

Lydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How are the adult shirt sizes comparing to Macron?

Club shop was too busy and stinking hot on Monday to go in.....

In the Macron I had EU L / UK M
Old 26-08-2018, 08:17 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I want a long sleeve away top, nothing on line.....is this right?
Old 26-08-2018, 08:29 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't stock long sleeve this year
Old 26-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I thought this deal was meant to be us hitting the big leagues. Yet loads of people have complained about the shirts not fitting properly (myself included), wonky sponsors logos, poor quality embroidery on the club badge and now they don't even sell long sleeve versions.

Not great!

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 27-08-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Old 27-08-2018, 04:18 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks great on the pitch though
Old 27-08-2018, 01:43 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I thought this deal was meant to be us hitting the big leagues. Yet loads of people have complained about the shirts not fitting properly (myself included), wonky sponsors logos, poor quality embroidery on the club badge and now they don't even sell long sleeve versions.

Not great!
Who buys a long sleeved one though, and why?
Old 27-08-2018, 02:05 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who buys a long sleeved one though, and why?
My 70's claret and blue long sleeved shirt is a thing of beauty
Old 13-09-2018, 06:37 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
The new yellow with red&blue stripe down the middle kit will be making an appearance on Saturday , unfortunately I don't believe it will be for sale .
Old 13-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Source?
Old 13-09-2018, 09:58 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
The new yellow with red&blue stripe down the middle kit will be making an appearance on Saturday , unfortunately I don't believe it will be for sale .
I have been saying for weeks a 3rd kit would be announced for the away game at Huddersfield there is a clash with the Terriers home strip and our existing strips for this season..

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 13-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penshaw Eagle View Post
I have been saying for weeks a 3rd kit would be announced for the away game at Huddersfield there is a clash with the Terriers home strip and our existing strips for this season..
And Brighton. And probably Southampton.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:46 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to the Puma store in Carnaby Street last week.. I was excited to see Palace kits in a store other than the club shop. I went to get the sash / away kit... turns out they only stoke the home kit... left a bit disappointed.
Old 15-09-2018, 12:16 AM

PhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have 11.5 y.o. twins. Average size. They wear L youth adidas and L/XL youth Nike. Any suggestions what size to order for them?
Old 15-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry, i read that as you have 11 five year old twins.
Old 15-09-2018, 12:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post
Went to the Puma store in Carnaby Street last week.. I was excited to see Palace kits in a store other than the club shop. I went to get the sash / away kit... turns out they only stoke the home kit... left a bit disappointed.
I'd be disappointed too if they were selling the Stoke kit in the Carnaby Street store!
Old 15-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
New kit today

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle