Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Jon Venables Unmasked?

Rabid Peado and vile child torturer/abuser/murder Jon Venables has (allegedly) been unmasked on Twitter.

@JonVenablesPics

Not sure if anyone caught the documentary of Ch4 recently where they lightly explored the idea that injustice was served on both Venables and Thompson given their age as they should have been too young to have been accountable for their crimes.

Anyway, big fat ugly ****, if it is him.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:58 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Whilst I understand the case for anonimity, I'd make an exception for this c*nt.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Whilst I understand the case for anonimity, I'd make an exception for this c*nt.
Anonymity is as much to protect those seeking vengeance as it is Venables.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-02-2018, 08:07 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Anonymity is as much to protect those seeking vengeance as it is Venables.
Very true (and excuse my mis-spellling) but I think there are more than a few that would happily take that chance.

I have a son who was born the year Jamie was murdered.
I cannot imagine what his parents have been through but I know I'd want revenge.
And nasty, bloody revenge at that.
Regardless the cost.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:22 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Very true (and excuse my mis-spellling) but I think there are more than a few that would happily take that chance.

I have a son who was born the year Jamie was murdered.
I cannot imagine what his parents have been through but I know I'd want revenge.
And nasty, bloody revenge at that.
Regardless the cost.
My son was the same age as Jamie at the time ,as you say it was a horrible crime. No excuses for them but you wonder what sort of life the two murderers had to carry out a pre planned attack like this at such young ages.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 10-02-2018, 08:26 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
5 years ago
Old 10-02-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
My son was the same age as Jamie at the time ,as you say it was a horrible crime. No excuses for them but you wonder what sort of life the two murderers had to carry out a pre planned attack like this at such young ages.
I know Venables was the instigator and the other creature followed him from stuff I've seen on telly. I can't watch much of these programmes because it upsets me.
I do know know that their kind should be gotten rid of.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Erect member

windy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They really need to throw the key away this time, he is obviously beyond help!
Old 10-02-2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy View Post
They really need to throw the key away this time, he is obviously beyond help!
Throw away the key then experiment on them.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:35 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
He looks like Jack Black
Old 10-02-2018, 08:46 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know Venables was the instigator and the other creature followed him from stuff I've seen on telly. I can't watch much of these programmes because it upsets me.
I do know know that their kind should be gotten rid of.
I turned off when one of the a▀ards described how they tortured the poor little soul. Disgusting little *****, the parents should have been put down as well.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:50 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
I turned off when one of the a▀ards described how they tortured the poor little soul. Disgusting little *****, the parents should have been put down as well.
Why should the parents be put down.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Why should the parents be put down.
Finish the blood line.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:56 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
If 100% guilty Thompson and Venables should of been put down.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:00 PM

If the parents had any decency (which they haven't) they'd have killed their spawn then topped themselves.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:24 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If the parents had any decency (which they haven't) they'd have killed their spawn then topped themselves.
How do you know how there feeling
Old 10-02-2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
How do you know how there feeling
I don't know and I don't care.
If you produced things like them would you want to live?
Old 10-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
If 100% guilty Thompson and Venables should of been put down.
You want the UK to execute children? Ten year olds?
Old 10-02-2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
You specifically said they should be put down. It is possible that the two were born evil.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
If they were your kids what would you have done.