Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-02-2018, 11:05 AM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
trouble is the 'show girls' scantily clad' ones to use a common Mail online term have to have particular looks, a particular shape and this puts enormous pressure on girls , hence enormous rise in eating disorders, obsessions with looks and feelings of inadequacy, and a rush to cosmetic surgery.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:15 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Yes, it does. Everybody wants to look good and be attractive, the message in the advert is clear the Wonderbra will do that for you. I'm absolutely sure most women would like to resemble the girl in the advert.

No one wants to be plain, except perhaps a few middle class lemon suckers.
I didn't mean just looking like the model.

Is she addressing the lads in her underwear, or just talking to her tits?
Old 16-02-2018, 11:23 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
trouble is the 'show girls' scantily clad' ones to use a common Mail online term have to have particular looks, a particular shape and this puts enormous pressure on girls , hence enormous rise in eating disorders, obsessions with looks and feelings of inadequacy, and a rush to cosmetic surgery.
This seems absurdly tenuous, and I couldn't give a shit about them being scrapped. The traits that determine attractiveness are not determined by show girls, not will society as a whole coveting attractiveness change.

Over long periods of time what is considered to be attractive changes, and it's slightly different in different societies, but whatever is considered attractive is always sought after and valued.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:24 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's more the fashion industry, isn't it?
Old 16-02-2018, 11:29 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm dealing with two insurance brokers at the moment - one is a 60+ year old bloke, one is an attractive girl in her early 30s. Assuming they get me the same deal and there is no differentiating factors in the product they offer, which offer would I go with?

(I'm probably more likely to go with the one who'll buy me the most expensive lunch. Or the prettiest broker. But probably the lunch.)
Old 16-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Surely women's magazines/fashion magazines/modelling agencies/shows have far more effect. A predominantly female environment aimed at females - not sure where men or even a perceived ideal from men comes into this.

My personal experience is that women have this obsession with stick thin-ness, but men prefer to ogle curves and have sufficient docking space into which they can recklessly accelerate their motorboats
Old 16-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
That's not what I said either. The last thing a woman buying a wonder bra for her small knockers look larger is going to want to do is take off said bra.

The wonder bra revolutionised the confidence of small knockered women everywhere, empowering them with a newfound sexual confidence. They loved the bra, they loved the advertising campaign.

Keep looking though, I'm sure affrontery can be found, somewhere.
All true. It was bloody cheating though.
Old 16-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I didn't mean just looking like the model.

Is she addressing the lads in her underwear, or just talking to her tits?
The advert is aimed at women and talking to women. Except for a few weirdo's its a product exclusively for women.

Brexit countdown.
Old 17-02-2018, 05:45 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to the London motorcycle show today and have to say there was some fine women draped over the machinery
Roll on the Moto Gp
Old 17-02-2018, 06:20 PM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Surely women's magazines/fashion magazines/modelling agencies/shows have far more effect. A predominantly female environment aimed at females - not sure where men or even a perceived ideal from men comes into this.

My personal experience is that women have this obsession with stick thin-ness, but men prefer to ogle curves and have sufficient docking space into which they can recklessly accelerate their motorboats
Agree with all of this.
Old 18-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Itís like 1984......
I think you could be onto something there......