Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2018, 06:20 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Lighten up mate, you'll be after magicians assistants next.

Oooh, Knicky Knacky Knockers.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Lighten up? I’m commenting what a genuinely funny post it was.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:21 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's not really how it works is it. Most people have a life to lead and money is the thing they need to do it. Those jobs are easy and stress free, why not, where's the harm.

These people are losing money to lead their lives over a middle class feminist theoretical construct.
Snowflake.

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
There are a good few women on my site, from engineers to dumper and roller drivers.
Are you sure they're not just blokes wearing kilts?
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Light and bitter how old are you my grandad used to drink that.

Ordering a large spirit seems to have gone out of fashion, everyone says double now days. Also like ordering a chaser.
Those were the hard times before lager reached Britain.

Brexit countdown.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:22 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Everyone posts like these girls are self starters who've decided to do this of their own accord and do what they want not like women employed by others and told how to dress and what to do by an employer.

It's there choice to do the job, but the elements of the job are designed and described by an employer. I don't see how me being against others being dictated to as to what to do.

As Yoda says, no one has to lose jobs, just the sexualised nature of it needs to altered and if the organisers wont hire women to work their events unless they are in their pants then I think it confirms why its bad
Old 13-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Snowflake.
Oi, that was my first attempt at a serious post.

Brexit countdown.
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Everyone posts like these girls are self starters who've decided to do this of their own accord and do what they want not like women employed by others and told how to dress and what to do by an employer.

It's there choice to do the job, but the elements of the job are designed and described by an employer. I don't see how me being against others being dictated to as to what to do.

As Yoda says, no one has to lose jobs, just the sexualised nature of it needs to altered and if the organisers wont hire women to work their events unless they are in their pants then I think it confirms why its bad
Do you know, or have you met any of these women?

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Those were the hard times before lager reached Britain.
I was a Brown n Bitter man Now I am just a bitter man.

"Ive got a potato in my pants"
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 13-02-2018, 06:26 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
the world is becoming a more boring, robotic and sterile place on a daily basis.
For me England has become a crap place over the past few years. So many restrictions imposed by big brother who frowns on anything slightly off the wall
Old 13-02-2018, 06:26 PM

It’s way over the top to think jobs have to be lost. People can still be employed just not in hot pants. Now if someone will only employ someone to assist th sell construction products if they will wear a bikini or hot pants they are a sad **** and need to get a life.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
I was a Brown n Bitter man Now I am just a bitter man.
You have really opened yourself up with that one...
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Do you know, or have you met any of these women?
I can only assume one of them turned him down for a date and now he wants all of them to lose their jobs.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You have really opened yourself up with that one...
Twas my intention Les :0

"Ive got a potato in my pants"
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 13-02-2018, 06:28 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Light and bitter how old are you my grandad used to drink that.

Ordering a large spirit seems to have gone out of fashion, everyone says double now days. Also like ordering a chaser.
Light and bitter died a death when Landlords were forced to measure the bitter in a half pint glass to make sure the drinker was served an exact pint , Before then pubs would be over generous with the bitter in a pint glass .
Semper Idem

Quote:
It’s way over the top to think jobs have to be lost. People can still be employed just not in hot pants.
Very depressing to see so many chaps telling women what they shouldn't wear.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
For me England has become a crap place over the past few years. So many restrictions imposed by big brother who frowns on anything slightly off the wall
It’s like 1984......
Old 13-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I can only assume one of them turned him down for a date and now he wants all of them to lose their jobs.
except he said this:

Quote:
so maybe not.

Quote:
They shouldn’t tell them what to wear. And that includes telling them they have to wear hot pants.
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
rather than telling them what they should wear?
Old 13-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
except he said this:

so maybe not.
Ah, a good old Saudi clothes policeman.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ