Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-01-2013, 11:10 PM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pork chop
The linesman has now been pulled from immediate further matches.

Sadly, and all too predictably, Brooks comments may have been detrimental to his own career as he has subsequently been pulled from officiating at the FA Cup 3rd round replay on Tuesday night between West Brom and QPR.

In addition, it has emerged that Brooks will not be running the line for any of the Premier League games next weekend.

No official confirmation has been made by the FA or Premier League over John Brooks.

So very grim
Ridiculous.
Old 14-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Sadly, and all too predictably, Brooks comments may have been detrimental to his own career as he has subsequently been pulled from officiating at the FA Cup 3rd round replay on Tuesday night between West Brom and QPR.

In addition, it has emerged that Brooks will not be running the line for any of the Premier League games next weekend.

No official confirmation has been made by the FA or Premier League over John Brooks.

So very grim

What has he done wrong? Beggars belief. I f*cking hate the people that run this game. All the genuine problems that exist, which they choose to ignore and with something so petty like this they throw their weight around. Absolute wankers.
Old 15-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Step up and play

pork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpork chop lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceBhoy
What has he done wrong? Beggars belief. I f*cking hate the people that run this game. All the genuine problems that exist, which they choose to ignore and with something so petty like this they throw their weight around. Absolute wankers.
Terrible decision. The beautiful game gets uglier by the day in my opinion
My god you're a f*cking c*nt. Why don't you do the world a favour and drop dead? I assure you no one would miss you or mourn your passing -Arron 09-01-2013 05:47 PM
Old 15-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepetertaylor11 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
But Toronto FC finished bottom of the MLS last season......
Oh absolutely.
Not defending them at all.
Old 15-01-2013, 08:12 PM
User Registered

TonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhinoTonbridgeEagle is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:

So very grim
Disgraceful behaviour from the FA and/or the Premiershit moneymen.
"Bring Back Brooks"

Xbox 360 gamertag: SilkoBal
Old 15-01-2013, 08:54 PM

Marki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMarki was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
People cant wait to be ******* offended can they? Hand wringing and oh that's wrong type reactions to the ass ref being dropped.

Where in this (or any other serious) article does it say that this action is a punishment for his actions?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-01-2013, 03:24 PM
thanks for coming

laggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle
Of course Chelsea just take the piss, but then that is when you have to take the long term view, and think of the value you got at Wigan! (and as has been said, travel cost is much less for Chelsea than Wigan, so it does all balance out a bit).
i remember paying £42 for chelski in the prem in 05. easily the most. i remember talking to a west ham mate around 07 time and sunderland charged them £52. think of the travel aswell! we were charging every team £35 in the prem to be fair. but ultimatly the prices are a joke. the bundesliga knows how to treat fans properly.
Old 16-01-2013, 03:25 PM
thanks for coming

laggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Terrible decision. The beautiful game gets uglier by the day in my opinion
broken britain indeed. lino sacked for telling players go and applaud your fans they have come a long way and paid £62. beyond pathetic
Old 16-01-2013, 03:41 PM
looking at things

cross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
The Man City supporters that, rightly, refused to (or simply couldn't) pay the extortionate amount did the right thing by staying away. The trouble is, all those places were filled by Arsenal supporters.

Until there are actually empty seats and people refuse to be ripped off, then nothing will change.
I was at that match, and there were plenty of empty seats, one assumes from Arsenal season ticket holders that couldn't be bothered to watch the dross on offer. It's when the same people start non-renewing (and the widely hailed waiting list at the Emirates realise that they don't need/want to spend GBP 1,000+ for the same reasons) that the Premiership should really start to worry.

I only went because I had a corporate invite, so it was free, and I had never been to the Emirates, but frankly if the same chance came up again I wouldn't bother, let alone pay.
Old 16-01-2013, 06:15 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

So very grim
You really couldn't make it up. Words fail me.
Old 16-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airGlaws Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty air
**** me. I can pop over to watch gloucester play rugby at kingsholm against say quins or leicester . .. . Cost £17. The best rugby in the country and i can stand.
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with …. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
Old 16-01-2013, 08:36 PM
CPFC

pumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently Arsenal charged £35 for Swansea fans tonight - bit of a difference!
Old 31-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Keep St George

King William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
reading are charging the scummers £42 next sat.

and in the home end its £42 or £40 for a member

dear oh dear

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 31-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is the kind of thieving bollocks that we're going to have to put up with if we go up. It's alright for fans of teams like Arsenal and Spurs because most of their fans only watch on the telly but those of us who support our team up and down the country are going to get fleeced. Totally unacceptable.
Old 31-03-2013, 10:38 AM

sheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesheepy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we did to up I'd really hope 2010 set an example to other clubs and freeze ticket prices. With tv money and sponsorship the way it is I really can't see how ticket prices at prem levels can be justified - it needs a club and owners to take a stand.

And yes, if this was the difference between bringing in players to keep the club up I'd accept it.
Old 31-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Keep St George

King William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumaspalace
Apparently Arsenal charged £35 for Swansea fans tonight - bit of a difference!
tjhey charged saints £25 - fair play

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça