Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
James Corden OBE???

Right, that's it. I'm just going to stop interacting with this planet and wait here a while until the stargate reopens and I can get back to my own dimension. They'd never give a national hoour like this to someone as staggeringly annoying as Corden there.
Old 30-12-2014, 11:50 PM

The Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyesThe Pork Bolter dances before me like a million eyes
The other fact is that he has been an "actor" for 2 minutes compared to someone like John Hurt.In my book it is far too early to give people like James Corden an "honour". Likewise the other bloke in Gavin and Stacy who has also apparently got one.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:03 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
OBESE
Old 31-12-2014, 12:04 AM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ooh ooh must look at the list & see who I know!
Old 31-12-2014, 12:10 AM

Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Saville got an OBE. If i was that smug unfunny pie eating prcik, id politely decline. Without gushing for 30 mins, without pausing for breath and not in a girly high pitched squeal at a frequency even dogs have trouble hearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 31-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
James Corden more than deserves an OBE

An extremely talented individual, both behind and in front of the camera or on stage. His performance in one man two guvnors in the west end was one of the most brilliant things I have ever seen in a live stage show.

Congratulations to him
Old 31-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post

An extremely talented individual, both behind and in front of the camera or on stage. His performance in one man two guvnors in the west end was one of the most brilliant things I have ever seen in a live stage show.

Congratulations to him
All aboard the fail boat. Haha. Sorry, you saw a good play that he was in. Minimums. Agreed 2 man's is good show but so what, he was cast, he can act. That alone isn't deserving of a national honour or whatever an Obe is. I worked with him for 6 weeks this year and it's fair to say he's a bell end. Sadly. I was looking forward to him being who I thought he was. He wasn't. Obe ffs.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:23 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Good on ya Dame Sarah Millican
Old 31-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post

Congratulations to him
I am 100% certain you're on a windup.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:26 AM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
They hand these things out like lolly pops
Old 31-12-2014, 12:28 AM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If this is true I'll get me coat.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:32 AM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Horne and Corden has to be one of the funniest sketch shows ever. I love the sketch where they are at a burger van and James looks down and he has a big belly and starts saying "what's that?", i was in tears
Old 31-12-2014, 12:34 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Broken Britain!
Old 31-12-2014, 12:36 AM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Horne and Corden has to be one of the funniest sketch shows ever. I love the sketch where they are at a burger van and James looks down and he has a big belly and starts saying "what's that?", i was in tears
Sounds like Hale and Pace should have been Knighted
Old 31-12-2014, 12:41 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
It's all over. Blighty.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:41 AM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Sounds like Hale and Pace should have been Knighted
Yes your probably right, here it is

Old 31-12-2014, 12:43 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
The honours system is a farce
Old 31-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Boo hoo, people have been honoured that I don't like. Although I'm a grown man I shall make a scene over it.

Christ, people work hard, make a success of themselves, do crap loads for charity and get a well done for it yet all some want to do is hurl abuse and get all bitter over it. It says so much about those that get so enraged.
Old 31-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Ex-Manager

1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't get the outrage. He's not the first or last person from the entertainment industry to be offered an OBE. He has had a successful career whether some people like it or not.
Old 31-12-2014, 02:22 AM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Awarded for successfully distracting the pebs from turning on the rich people with his low rent apolitical comedy for another year.