Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fifa 19

Did anyone else get an invite to the Beta testing. Interesting new game mode just for fun. Survival mode. You can turn off the ref and also when you score a goal, you get a player removed.

The gameplay itself seems very similar with a slight tweak to First time touch and shooting is a little different too. Other than that, I am a little underwhelmed by the lack of change.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Any word on any decent career mode changes?

Not holding out too much hope with a big revamp last season but it's the one I play to death.

Will be interesting to see what rating Wilf has now. I would hope for well over 80 by now, should be closer to 85 but we shall see.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:19 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Zaha apparently has 5* skills.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:21 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
yea see the trailer about the new modes which sound interesting but like you say lack of change just means it will be just another fifa.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 14-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I ALWAYS, ALWAYS get a beta code invite! Didn’t this time

When do the ratings etc come out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 16-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rumours Zaha is an 83 striker in Fifa 19
Quote:
BookFace
Old 16-08-2018, 09:00 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Rumours Zaha is an 83 striker in Fifa 19
Think that’s fair, he’s probably higher rated played out wide.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 16-08-2018 at 09:02 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:00 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Zaha apparently has 5* skills.
83 rated 5 star skills striker Wilf would be one of the most overused players.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
83 rated 5 star skills striker Wilf would be one of the most overused players.

The screenshot/video I saw he was still 4* somehow?
Quote:
BookFace
Old 16-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Duplicate post.
Quote:
BookFace
Old 16-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

16:15
Quote:
BookFace
Old Yesterday, 06:54 AM

Trev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Wilf is a 81 rm with 5 star skills on the beta . It expires today