Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
M&S do some incredible cream eclairs. Not the fancy ones either - just the standard box of two for about £1.70. Lovely.

Thanks for the tip. Tried them this week - not something I'd normally go for - but they ain't half good
Old 18-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Dorset apple cake

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 18-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post
I never liked Black Forest Gateaux until I had a proper one in Germany, freshly made full of kirsch. Amazing.
Agreed. Proper Black Forest Gateau is THE BEST.

Followed by Carrot Cake and my mother's home-made Cherry Cake.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:30 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Seriously, a ten spot for a cup of tea, a scone and some jam and cream ?

Fookin hell
When you consider that the venue has costs to cover (utilities, cleaning, staff etc etc), that doesn’t seem so high to me.

It was for two people.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:11 PM

colonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chocolate Berliner doughnuts from Waitrose are the business
Old 18-08-2018, 12:12 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
When you consider that the venue has costs to cover (utilities, cleaning, staff etc etc), that doesn’t seem so high to me.

It was for two people.
TBF I think he thought it was for four.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:35 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
TBF I think he thought it was for four.
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sainsbury's jam and custard doughnuts. Sometimes have to force myself to go Tesco instead just so I don't end up putting on a pound for each time I go shopping.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old Yesterday, 03:54 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rum baba . Game over
Old Yesterday, 07:40 AM
O'Skinty to you

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
Coffee shop in my hospital used to do incredible handmade scones before they shut down last month. Fruit scone and cheese scone as standard each day, with a different special or 2 every day as well. Brie and Bacon or cheese and Bacon were particularly nice. They did do a chocolate and marshmallow one which was interesting.

And scones with Jam and cream... It goes Jam then cream. Anything else is just wrong.
I take you're in hospital due to Radon poisoning.

Brexit countdown.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 AM
Party on

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rocky Road
Most jam donuts are OK
Belgian Buns
Millionaires Shortbread
Old Yesterday, 07:57 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Giant pink meringues
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM

Direwolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDirewolf was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Cherry bakewells and Waitrose's butterscotch pecan yum yums.