Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 26-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Draft starts tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 26-04-2017, 08:55 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well Friday UK time . I'll be recording and watching at 6am before work....how sad.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:43 AM

ben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That's what I did two years ago only to be ultimately depressed when the Bengals selected Cedric Ogbeuhi, I guy I had never heard of!!
Old 28-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Congrats to the 49ers for scamming the Bears.

Quote:
The Chicago Bears provided the first stunning moment of the 2017 NFL Draft, aggressively trading up one spot with San Francisco to draft North Carolina quarterback Mitchell Trubisky with the No. 2 overall pick. General manager Ryan Pace, on the hot seat after a 3-13 season, just put all his cards on the table.

The 49ers picked up the No. 67 overall pick, the No. 111 pick and a 2018 fourth-round pick in exchange for moving down just one spot.
Old 28-04-2017, 08:47 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Such and odd trade. Can only think loads of people were trying to leapfrog the bears for him. Very average QB.

This draft reminded me of 2011 Draft with all the middling QBs (bar Cam Newton) going really high. Where are Jake Locker, Christian Ponder and Blaine Gabbert?
Old 28-04-2017, 10:03 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When the Browns and 49ers seemingly smash the first round you know it's a crazy draft this year! I enjoyed watching it - the event being outdoors in Philly made it a pretty impressive spectacle.

I'm happy the Eagles added Barnett as the pass rush was lacking considerably last year. A front four of Graham Cox Jernigan Barnett should get to the QB far more successfully which will help the non existent corners that we need to upgrade in the next few rounds. Dalvin Cook or Joe Mixon in round two please!
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 28-04-2017, 10:11 AM

Glad theres someone else who made the eagles-eagles link.

I actually think Alvin Kamara is a better choice than both those two. But I suspect we go CB next. Kevin King if he's there.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:08 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
Glad theres someone else who made the eagles-eagles link.

I actually think Alvin Kamara is a better choice than both those two. But I suspect we go CB next. Kevin King if he's there.
Yeah, Kamara is a great fit for the Eagles too and could be had in the third if we're lucky. Kareem Hunt is another guy I like if we want a bruiser.

I'd love it if Sidney Jones is available in the third but we'd probably have to put a trade package to get back up in that round anyway. I can see us going for Wilson or Tabor later on what with Roseman loving a Gator which again I'd be happy with.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I had a bad feeling in my balls about last season for the Panthers. This year, my extra sensory gonadification is telling me it will be playoffs at least. 1st round pick was the only real position need, I think they will stick with best player available from now on, which usually serves us well. Although they might reach for a safety
Old 28-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Such and odd trade. Can only think loads of people were trying to leapfrog the bears for him. Very average QB.

This draft reminded me of 2011 Draft with all the middling QBs (bar Cam Newton) going really high. Where are Jake Locker, Christian Ponder and Blaine Gabbert?
Can only assume the 49ers managed to fool the Bears into thinking there was a lot of competition for Trubisky at #2. Loved both moves by the 49ers as they can let Hoyer start at QB for a year.

Glad the Dolphins had a solid player and didnt try anything flashy like trade up to take an athlete with no production like they did with Dion Jordan.
Old 28-04-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking View Post
Yeah, Kamara is a great fit for the Eagles too and could be had in the third if we're lucky. Kareem Hunt is another guy I like if we want a bruiser.

I'd love it if Sidney Jones is available in the third but we'd probably have to put a trade package to get back up in that round anyway. I can see us going for Wilson or Tabor later on what with Roseman loving a Gator which again I'd be happy with.
I actually like James Conner if he we leave it till later. Pitt RBs have done well in the league recently and seem to always be drafted by the Eagles.
Old 28-04-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
I actually like James Conner if he we leave it till later. Pitt RBs have done well in the league recently and seem to always be drafted by the Eagles.
True. There's been a bit of buzz about him going to Philly and there's a lovely story behind him too. As long as we get 2 CBs, a RB, WR and LB over the weekend I'll be happy. It'll be nice to get a developmental OT and DT with the late picks as well.
Old 28-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Browns and Jets will luck into the likes of Sam Darnold next season thanks to the 3 trade-up clowns in this draft.
Old 28-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I had a bad feeling in my balls about last season for the Panthers. This year, my extra sensory gonadification is telling me it will be playoffs at least. 1st round pick was the only real position need, I think they will stick with best player available from now on, which usually serves us well. Although they might reach for a safety

Keen to see how well CM does

No doubting the kid is quick but just have my doubts

Last person I said that about was Cam Newton mind you
Old 29-04-2017, 07:21 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Loved the draft and it being outdoor in Philly
Trubuisky set a great ripple effect but The Browns and 49ers, Browns particularly are stacked up on draft ammo for this and next year. Still probably the only franchise who can balls that up!

49ers gettinf Thomas and Foster was about as perfect as round 1 could go for them.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Keen to see how well CM does

No doubting the kid is quick but just have my doubts

Last person I said that about was Cam Newton mind you
They like what they see in him at a personal level - they think he has a 'keuchly' quality. Samuel looks like a direct replacement for Ted Ginn
Old 29-04-2017, 11:50 AM

I've gotta say Drew Pearson was fantastic when delivering the Cowboys pick - heeling it up brilliantly for the Philly crowd!
Old 30-04-2017, 08:18 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Strange draft by the Seahawks, i see they are getting some decent grades by so called experts but not what i expected at all.

As for other teams picks think the Panthers have picked poorly in Christian McCaffrey, don't rate him at all.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 30-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUE BOY View Post
Strange draft by the Seahawks, i see they are getting some decent grades by so called experts but not what i expected at all.

As for other teams picks think the Panthers have picked poorly in Christian McCaffrey, don't rate him at all.
I've a feeling they wanted Fournette instead, but I won't pretend to know anything about college players.
Old 30-04-2017, 08:44 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I've a feeling they wanted Fournette instead, but I won't pretend to know anything about college players.
He may well turn out to be a great player but just from what i've seen i don't see it. Fournette could be a star, shame he's ended up at the Jags.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4